List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Marlena is HATTIE in disguise?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marlena is HATTIE in disguise?

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/29 07:38PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 07:18AM, Views: 548, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/29 07:38PM
    Marlena is HATTIE in disguise?
    bearrie

Daysforlife has an interesting view point. That's not actually Marlena, it's Hattie in disguise? oh Wow, I so did not see that one. That came from WAY out there in LEFT field. Hogan had said that he was disgusted, my word not his, by the way Marlena has been written of late, prior to him taking over. If he had wanted to make Marlena a strong central figure in Days, would this be the way to go about doing that? If this is indeed Hattie and not DOC, Wouldn't it still be up that 'damsel in distress' alley?
    I agree that the HAttie story was left wide open. It was a here today, gone tomorrow line. I'm guessing that end of the story was not going well and Hattie was dropped like a hot potato. To bring Hattie back now would be interesting if unhelpful in making Marlena a strong heroine in her own right. Besides, from what I remember of Hattie, she wasn't that bright. How would she have been able to p/u on Kate's affair with EJ from reading Kate? I doubt Hattie had what it took to be able to do that. No, I'm thinking and believe with all of me that this is DOC. Hattie is long gone. She was a wierd story line anyway. How she came to be was also a really out of left field story. Two left field stoiers don't add up to make an intersting one. Sorry. Worth a thought, but a no go in the end.

#2   2006/11/30 08:06AM
    Re: Marlena is HATTIE in disguise?
    Chrissi

Who said that Marlena was Hattie? Where can I view that? I'm confused.

#3   2006/11/30 07:00PM
    bearrie

Quote Chrissi: Who said that Marlena was Hattie? Where can I view that? I'm confused.

Chrissi,
    I had to HUNT this sucker down!!!!
    so anyway, Days4life wrote it on monday's (11/27) daily updates page. Page 4 near the bot of page.
    Happy reading.
    FYI: This is just days4life's predictions. Nothing is comfirmed. Just a shot in the dark. It would be interesting if true. Maybe? Jury still out on that one.

#4   2006/11/30 09:27PM
    Chrissi

Oh okay,... so it's just speculation. :P

#5   2006/11/30 09:32PM
    bearrie

Quote Chrissi: Oh okay,... so it's just speculation. :P

it is just that, speculation. Although, Days4life said she saw all the stuff that has happened coming. So maybe there is a sliver of a chance? Marlena being taken and found the way she was did seem really odd. I just summed it up to new writer wanting to get away from that Marlena "Damsel in Distress" angle that JERk was so keen on painting DOC as.

#6   2006/12/01 06:20AM
    Chrissi

I've read all Hogan Sheffer's interviews, and he did say he was bringing Marlena back as the matriarch of the show, making her the strong woman she once was or should be.

I have a hard time thinking she could be Hattie of all people! Too far fetched for me.

#7   2006/12/01 07:18AM
    Meggy

Quote bearrie: Daysforlife has an interesting view point. That's not actually Marlena, it's Hattie in disguise? oh Wow, I so did not see that one. That came from WAY out there in LEFT field. Hogan had said that he was disgusted, my word not his, by the way Marlena has been written of late, prior to him taking over. If he had wanted to make Marlena a strong central figure in Days, would this be the way to go about doing that? If this is indeed Hattie and not DOC, Wouldn't it still be up that 'damsel in distress' alley?
    I agree that the HAttie story was left wide open. It was a here today, gone tomorrow line. I'm guessing that end of the story was not going well and Hattie was dropped like a hot potato. To bring Hattie back now would be interesting if unhelpful in making Marlena a strong heroine in her own right. Besides, from what I remember of Hattie, she wasn't that bright. How would she have been able to p/u on Kate's affair with EJ from reading Kate? I doubt Hattie had what it took to be able to do that. No, I'm thinking and believe with all of me that this is DOC. Hattie is long gone. She was a wierd story line anyway. How she came to be was also a really out of left field story. Two left field stoiers don't add up to make an intersting one. Sorry. Worth a thought, but a no go in the end.

who is hattie????????????????? I am confused!!!!!!!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list