List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Shawn/Willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shawn/Willow

Started by erbutterfly1 at 2006/11/29 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 01:24PM, Views: 1167, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/30 09:12PM
    Re: Shawn/Willow
    lynnbirchfield

Shawn should get back with Bell they are so good together and get ried of that thing that is with him, she is just using him for what she can get and don't won't him to be with his kid. She is a big joke

#12   2006/11/30 09:13PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote lynnbirchfield: Shawn should get back with Bell they are so good together and get ried of that thing that is with him, she is just using him for what she can get and don't won't him to be with his kid. She is a big joke

yeah she is a joke, I don't like willow at all she realllly has to go. Too bad she isn't, she's on contract

#13   2006/11/30 09:16PM
    bearrie

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote lynnbirchfield: Shawn should get back with Bell they are so good together and get ried of that thing that is with him, she is just using him for what she can get and don't won't him to be with his kid. She is a big joke

yeah she is a joke, I don't like willow at all she realllly has to go. Too bad she isn't, she's on contract

CONTRACT SMONTRACT. It's meaningless. Willow has very limited amount of DAYS in her. I'm sure most of her "admirers" are sitting in front of their calendars with that BIG RED marker, crossing off her days in Salem.

#14   2006/12/01 10:09AM
    Chrissi

Quote bearrie: Apparently, you have not been watching Days long. "Willow is just what Shawn needs"? Hello? What PLANET of DELUSIONS did you just float off of? Show me ONE ggod thing that Willow has done for Shawn. ... Hey Audd, you want to take this nimrod or should I? Seems this nitwit here "thinks" (put that word in quote cause he/she has PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt, it lacks that function) that Belle LOST Shawn because she is spoiled, and is used to getting her way.
    If Belle HAD her way to start with, Shawn would have BEEN hers long time ago, and there would not have been a marriage to Phil.

Holy crap, Bearrie. Where is all of your animosity coming from? Why so bitter and negative? Are you that upset with your own personal life that you feel a need to lash out at others?

You were very rude to JeFzLaDy and you need to apologize. Everyone has their own opinions and we're not here to bash each other.

Read the Soaps.com guidelines and start abiding by them. Your posts are becoming really angry and I'm getting emails from people, wondering what is up with you...

#15   2006/12/01 04:46PM
    MrsDee61

Shawn is doing the same thing he did with Jan, helping her out because he feels that she has had a rough life. The question is what does Willow really want, is she a plant that Philip put in place before he left Salem, is she a plant that Victor is using so when the times comes he will show that he's a unfit father. I know one thing, Shawn needs to stop acting like a foolish teenager, he's a father with responsibilities, one being that Willow isn't the type of woman that he should want around his daughter.

#16   2006/12/01 08:48PM
    tessrules

Shawn needs to wake up & Willow needs to go away for ever &ever to see you no more!

#17   2006/12/01 09:58PM
    bearrie

oops, I didn't mean it as it came out. I was just really upset that anybody could really think that Willow is good for Shawn. Her current track record is all the proof I need that she is not good for Shawn. Yeah, I did get a LITTLE over eager with that . That was one post that probably shouldn't have posted and I am kind of surprised that it did. There are times when I write, and it does not get posted. I thought that would have been one of those times.

#18   2006/12/07 01:22AM
    daysfan1977

i agree we know what he is thinking with but after all lets put it aside (willow) and think is this really a car to drive your little girl around in for a man so concerned about wanting to see his kid and have her over night and everything he is not thinking very well why not slap her on the back of a motorcycle NOT come on how stupid is he we know how stupid willow is but has her stupidity spilled over into him.

#19   2006/12/07 06:37AM
    Meggy

Geesh , sounds like someone has some growing up to do in here..... and some READING to do ( GUIDELINES).......

#20   2006/12/07 12:59PM
    snelson32366

I agree with most of you. shawn needs to get rid of willow. I also think that EJ is behind the fact that she happened to come up to Shawn after he was shooting hoops. this is causing rifts between not only shawn and belle but shawn and claire and with his parents.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list