List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Shawn/Willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shawn/Willow

Started by erbutterfly1 at 2006/11/29 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 01:24PM, Views: 1210, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/29 11:18AM
    Shawn/Willow
    erbutterfly1

i try to watch everyday...but somewhere i must have missed something..1st-shawn tells willow that hes gonna get his own place and she can move in.Then he does get his place and tells her he needs some time and she can't...as they are focusing on belle and claire and shawn...now today, a knock at the door and shawn tells willow not to hide, that belle is gonna have to find out sooner or later....just when i thought things would work out for shawn and belle again things are taking a new direction...i did read in the spoilers that willow turns on shawn?? i definetly think she was never a prostitute, that she was hired to occupy shawns time by EJ... i think most would agree? its just really aggrivating to see how shes taking this effect on shawn...not only have they changed our shawn, but the whole character too....DONT LIKE IT one bit!JMO

#2   2006/11/29 12:22PM
    Re: Shawn/Willow
    gar2244

first, let me say that my wife an I did not like the person the powers that be got to play Shawn. with that aside; Im with you. how could Shawn be so willing to bend over backwards for Willow? and your right. one day Shawn is like. oh hide Willow Belle is at the door. then today he's like, your not going to go hide when some one is at the door. one, Shawn has been fighting for Belle for a long time. an to just give up. thats not like Shawn. ok,as a man, I can understand Shawn wanting to have some fun. after Belle told him she does not know who she wants. and Belle IS trying to go after Phil. still its not like Shawn to give up on Belle an be with Willow. but if E.J. is behind the hole Willow/Shawn thing. it would be nice to see how it plays out.

#3   2006/11/29 01:03PM
    Audd

You guys are right. I felt the first day Willow "suddenly" came to town she was "up to something" It upset us viewers when we saw Shawn more concerned and into Willow then his daughter and Belle. He spent more time with Claire when he thought he was just the "Godfather". For Shawn not to wonder about Willow is a little weird, she is obviously trying to put a wedge between him and his family, her sob stories, the EJ job suggestion, the "go buy a convertible" thing, wake up Shawn!!!!! Don't you think he would be worrying that people are going to suspect his job "pays" more then a mechanic job, I don't care how rich the person is, he is still a mechanic, they are not loaded with money. Plus, his family has mentioned all their concerns with the EJ thing and Willow. He is very naive, he should get out of bed and start thinking with his brain instead!

#4   2006/11/29 06:02PM
    bearrie

I don't get why Willow -winner in the comely(est) of them all contest- is so INSISTANT on Shawn blowing a chunk of money on a convertible? Granted that any guy would LOVE to own a car like that but still, What is Shawn thinking? We all know WHAT he's thinking with, is that the reason? I wonder what Belle will be saying about Shawn's new ride. I hope what Belle says about Shawn's new car bursts his bubble (and other things) so bad that he actually starts to THINK with the right body part.

#5   2006/11/29 06:15PM
    JeFzLaDy

I lind of think that maybe it is fresh breathe for us. Willow is just what Shewn needs. Belle obv. don't kno what she wants. She wants Shawn when he has someone. She needs to get a life. She is spoiled and is used to getting her way.That is what made her lose him in the first place.

#6   2006/11/29 07:10PM
    bearrie

Quote JeFzLaDy: I lind of think that maybe it is fresh breathe for us. Willow is just what Shewn needs. Belle obv. don't kno what she wants. She wants Shawn when he has someone. She needs to get a life. She is spoiled and is used to getting her way.That is what made her lose him in the first place.

Apparently, you have not been watching Days long. "Willow is just what Shawn needs"? Hello? What PLANET of DELUSIONS did you just float off of? Show me ONE ggod thing that Willow has done for Shawn. If you were good, you would NOT be threatened by a baby. To the point of calling that said baby a BRAT?
    Somebody can't seem to THINK.
    What made Belle LOSE Shawn? Hey Audd, you want to take this nimrod or should I? Seems this nitwit here "thinks" (put that word in quote cause he/she has PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt, it lacks that function) that Belle LOST Shawn because she is spoiled, and is used to getting her way.
    If Belle HAD her way to start with, Shawn would have BEEN hers long time ago, and there would not have been a marriage to Phil.
    If Belle HAD things her way, Shawn would have heard her nation wide plea for him to come home, she NEEDED him by her side when it seemed like her MOM was killing all of Salem's beloved citizens.
    If Belle HAD her way, Shawn would not have claimed to be the father to Psycho Jan's Rape baby.
    If Belle HAD her way, Shawn's little brother Zach would be ALIVE.
    If Belle had HER WAY, she WOULD BE WITH SHAWN TODAY, as Zach had told them they belonged together, and are MEANT to be together.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 07:12PM
    #7   2006/11/30 08:07AM
    erbutterfly1

ok girls....BREATHE! everyone has a right to their own opinion! not saying i agree...which i don't ....but no need to be mean

#8   2006/11/30 05:15PM
    Percy992

I think that they should jsut get ride of her character. It seems like she is just using shawn for his money like she doesn't give him rent for the apartment so if he tells her he wants her to hide then she really should say a word. Also she is wrecking his chances to get back together with Belle. So I say just get ride of Willow all together.

#9   2006/11/30 05:29PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie:
    Quote JeFzLaDy: I lind of think that maybe it is fresh breathe for us. Willow is just what Shewn needs. Belle obv. don't kno what she wants. She wants Shawn when he has someone. She needs to get a life. She is spoiled and is used to getting her way.That is what made her lose him in the first place.

Apparently, you have not been watching Days long. "Willow is just what Shawn needs"? Hello? What PLANET of DELUSIONS did you just float off of? Show me ONE ggod thing that Willow has done for Shawn. If you were good, you would NOT be threatened by a baby. To the point of calling that said baby a BRAT?
    What made Belle LOSE Shawn? Hey Audd, you want to take this nimrod or should I? Seems this nitwit here "thinks" (put that word in quote cause he/she has PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt, it lacks that function) that Belle LOST Shawn because she is spoiled, and is used to getting her way.
    If Belle HAD her way to start with, Shawn would have BEEN hers long time ago, and there would not have been a marriage to Phil.
    If Belle HAD things her way, Shawn would have heard her nation wide plea for him to come home, she NEEDED him by her side when it seemed like her MOM was killing all of Salem's beloved citizens.
    If Belle HAD her way, Shawn would not have claimed to be the father to Psycho Jan's Rape baby.
    If Belle had HER WAY, she WOULD BE WITH SHAWN TODAY, as Zach had told them they belonged together, and are MEANT to be together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 05:31PM
    #10   2006/11/30 05:40PM
    Audd

Quote Audd:
    Quote bearrie:

You know I understand, Shelle's relationship is very indepth and complicated, and we know they belong. Belle's emotions are turned inside out, she has been through alot, the lose of a child, a husband, a best friend whom she can't trust. Perhaps all of these reasons mentioned is why she "appears" to not know what she wants. Believe us, she does, but again, their relationship is complicated and if I were Belle, I wouldn't be jumping back into a relationship with a man who has HUGE issues of his own. They both need their time to sort out their issues.Willow is "helping" and encouraging Shawn to make dumb and horrible choices, it's ridiculous for Shawn to NOT get it and to NOT be asking himself questions. She is not a "breath of fresh air" but a health hazard!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list