List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Come on Hope

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Come on Hope

Started by curlyLu at 2006/11/28 10:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 07:22PM, Views: 842, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/28 10:45PM
    Come on Hope
    curlyLu

She needs to trust Bo that was very low of Patrick blaming Bo for his beating. I can't wait for Hope to find out What kind of man he is. I hope it gets proven that Bo is innorents

#2   2006/11/29 04:25PM
    Re: Come on Hope
    Cheroki30

Quote curlyLu: She needs to trust Bo that was very low of Patrick blaming Bo for his beating. I can't wait for Hope to find out What kind of man he is. I hope it gets proven that Bo is innorents
    I have to agree because Bo and Hope belong together. Someone needs to tell her that she is not caring Patricks baby, she is caring Bo's baby and things just might change for them.

#3   2006/11/29 11:23PM
    msbobbie50

She is STUPID,she has to remember that picture was taken by Chealse of the day she was looking for Bofor Steve about Kayla when she caught them in the room together and he told her nothing happened.

#4   2006/11/30 06:40AM
    Chrissi

I feel like deep down, a big part of her does believe him but she's too afraid to trust anyone right now. She's really confused, she's hormonal with being pregnant, and this is probably not helping.

I wish she'd just freaking believe.

#5   2006/11/30 08:21AM
    janjump2004

>( I just can't beleave this....I wish Hope would just make up her mind back and forth it is really tiresome...
    She blames Bo for sleeping with Billie and never realizes she is just as bad as Bo......I am really tired of all of this it is becoming boring.

#6   2006/11/30 09:20PM
    lynnbirchfield

Hope you really need to get back with Bo you two are the bomb together you two are hot but apart no way. you 2 are the love of each others heart and need each other.Trust him cause he loves you( Fancy Face) for Hope and Bo 2 thumbs up.

#7   2006/12/03 05:34PM
    Kristian

Quote curlyLu: She needs to trust Bo that was very low of Patrick blaming Bo for his beating. I can't wait for Hope to find out What kind of man he is. I hope it gets proven that Bo is innorents

But Bo went over to Patricks all mad so Hope would think that bo nearly killed patrick.

#8   2006/12/03 05:56PM
    bearrie

BOPE will have a WONDERFUL christmas together. They will know by then that Baby is their's - as in, Bope's baby. Not Hope and Patrick's baby. As for Hope NOT trusting BO, Bo hasn't exactly been all that trust worthy lately. He's lied anout things left and right. He's been very Irish in his attitude, and how he has it out for Patrick. He was also very BLIND to Chels. That has upset Hope tremendously. I can't and DON'T blame Hope for being SHORT with Bo. He's pretty much deserved it. As for her trusting Patrick, I think she felt that her instincts were shakey. No thanks to Chels and Zach's death. Something like that would really throw anyone off. The death of your child. To know that your husband, father of said dead child was in part responsible? Not an easy thing to take in

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/03 05:58PM
    #9   2006/12/03 05:57PM
    bearrie

Was it fair to Hope that she had to watch her baby DIE because of Chelsea's recklessness?
    Was it fair to Hope that everything Chelsea did, she got away with? Where is that SMALL sense of justice that Hope should have gotten watching her son's MURDERER go to JAIL for the rest of her miserable life? Knowing that her step daughter KILLED her baby was bad enough. Hope couldn't DO anything to fix that. The ONLY kind of satisfaction she was going to get was to see Chelsea justly punished. Instead, Chelsea got off with a slap on the wrist, no thanks to her parents.
    How should Hope feel when time and again, Bo sees the importance of running to Chelsea or Billie's rescue and leaving HOPE hanging? If HOPE is the LOVE of BO's life, then WHO should be of utmost importance? HOPE. But Bo seems to not get that logic. Chelsea and Billie HAS to come a DISTANT second to HOPE, SHAWN and ZACH. Bo seemes to not have HIS priorities in order. For that, you CAN NOT blame Hope when she doubts Bo. He's giving her reasons to doubt him. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. Bo's actions leave many to believe that Hope comes second to Billie and Chelsea. Bo needs to change that before Hope can truly believe in Bo again.

#10   2006/12/03 06:16PM
    Kristian

Bo and Billie plus Chealsi need to go to hell.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list