List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: just a theory - eileen davidson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

just a theory - eileen davidson

Started by 4evaDrake at 2006/11/28 07:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 12:53PM, Views: 367, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/11/28 07:34PM
    just a theory - eileen davidson
    4evaDrake

This is just a theory or maybe even wishful thinking, but since it is probable that EJ is Elvis John, would it not be just awesome for Eileen Davidson to come back as Susan (Kristen really made up as susan). I couldn't see Susan as a bad guy , since she really liked John and all, but it would make sense for Kristen to come back and reek havoc on John and Marlena for what they did to her.
    Again this is just a theroy, but what do you all think of this?

#2   2006/11/28 07:45PM
    Re: just a theory - eileen davidson
    Audd

I would LOVE for Eileen Davidson to come back, and there is NO BETTER time then now. I loved it when she was on the show, very talented and great actress! I said the first day she was fired from Y&R that DOOL would be fools is they did not fight for her. THink of the song from "All in the Family" "Those were the Days" this is what it was for me when Eileen Davidson was on! O.K. I'm crazy, but that's o.k. right,LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 07:46PM
    #3   2006/11/29 09:35AM
    de y&r fan

Quote Audd: I would LOVE for Eileen Davidson to come back, and there is NO BETTER time then now. I loved it when she was on the show, very talented and great actress! I said the first day she was fired from Y&R that DOOL would be fools is they did not fight for her. THink of the song from "All in the Family" "Those were the Days" this is what it was for me when Eileen Davidson was on! O.K. I'm crazy, but that's o.k. right,LOL

I agree DOOL would be fools not to fight for Eileen. She's been GREAT on Young & the Restless all these years since leaving DAYS. I wonder whats really going on when excellent actors are let go and lessor quality actors get increased storylines. The same goes for the outstanding Renee, who plays Lexie Carver. Go figure?

#4   2006/11/29 10:24AM
    Gabby1971

I just started watching days again, so I'm not too familiar with Kristen.... what did Marlena & John do to her?

#5   2006/11/29 12:53PM
    Audd

Quote de y&r fan:
    Quote Audd: I would LOVE for Eileen Davidson to come back, and there is NO BETTER time then now. I loved it when she was on the show, very talented and great actress! I said the first day she was fired from Y&R that DOOL would be fools is they did not fight for her. THink of the song from "All in the Family" "Those were the Days" this is what it was for me when Eileen Davidson was on! O.K. I'm crazy, but that's o.k. right,LOL

I agree DOOL would be fools not to fight for Eileen. She's been GREAT on Young & the Restless all these years since leaving DAYS. I wonder whats really going on when excellent actors are let go and lessor quality actors get increased storylines. The same goes for the outstanding Renee, who plays Lexie Carver. Go figure?

I agree, I think it's a huge shame, there are less important characters to let go, I'm sure we can all figure out who,LOL!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list