List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: please explain!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

please explain!!!!!

Started by Lann at 2006/11/28 01:31PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 12:31PM, Views: 451, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/28 01:31PM
    please explain!!!!!
    Lann

It must be age, but someone please explain to me how John is a Dimera? On DOL Monday, Abe and Roman want to get John involved because they need someone who can think like a Dimera. And one of them said something about him being a Dimera....?????? I know when John came on Days and I remember the storyline, but I just cannot remember him being some blood Dimera. Ok all you smart ones.....HELP!!!!!

#2   2006/11/28 04:33PM
    Re: please explain!!!!!
    Natalie

Quote Lann: It must be age, but someone please explain to me how John is a Dimera? On DOL Monday, Abe and Roman want to get John involved because they need someone who can think like a Dimera. And one of them said something about him being a Dimera....?????? I know when John came on Days and I remember the storyline, but I just cannot remember him being some blood Dimera. Ok all you smart ones.....HELP!!!!!

He isnt a Dimera by blood but he was trained as a mercinary by Sephano way back to do his dirty work for him. When Father John and Princess GIna used to steal jewerly for him and alot more. Maybe someone can explain it a little better than me.

#3   2006/11/28 07:17PM
    4evaDrake

Actually i thought it came out that Tony and John share a mother. Which would make he and Tony half brothers so i guess he is half a dimera.

#4   2006/11/28 07:23PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote 4evaDrake: Actually i thought it came out that Tony and John share a mother. Which would make he and Tony half brothers so i guess he is half a dimera.

that's what I thought

#5   2006/12/04 06:13AM
    sassafras

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote 4evaDrake: Actually i thought it came out that Tony and John share a mother. Which would make he and Tony half brothers so i guess he is half a dimera.

that's what I thought

John and Tony do share the same mother. Actually John is an Alimaine sp, his correct name is Forrest Alimaine. His father and Tony's mother had an affair which produced little Forrest, he was kidnapped or lost or somint when he was a baby. So the story said when it all came to lite. When he came on the show he had no memory so he chose the name John Black, he had been a pawn and a mercernary for Stefano, therefore that is why they say he is a Dimera.

Correct me if I am wrong, but since he had no memory and just chose the name John Black from some walls with names on them, I never really bought in to the idea of the whole priest deal.

#6   2006/12/04 12:08PM
    bearrie

Quote sassafras:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:

that's what I thought

John and Tony do share the same mother. Actually John is an Alimaine sp, his correct name is Forrest Alimaine. His father and Tony's mother had an affair which produced little Forrest, he was kidnapped or lost or somint when he was a baby. So the story said when it all came to lite. When he came on the show he had no memory so he chose the name John Black, he had been a pawn and a mercernary for Stefano, therefore that is why they say he is a Dimera.

Correct me if I am wrong, but since he had no memory and just chose the name John Black from some walls with names on them, I never really bought in to the idea of the whole priest deal.

Let me see if I have this right. Tony's mom and John's father had an affair and out came Forrest Alamain.
    How does this make him a blood relative of Stefano? I can see how Forrest aka John nad Tony are related but John and Stefano have no blood connections.
    John might be able to think like a Dimera because of Stefano training him but that would be the extent of it.

#7   2006/12/04 12:31PM
    kazoo

John is not really a Dimera. Him and Tony are half brothers. He was kidnapped by Stephano when he was a baby and then was brainwashed and worked for him.

Quote bearrie:
    Quote sassafras:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:

that's what I thought

Let me see if I have this right. Tony's mom and John's father had an affair and out came Forrest Alamain.
    How does this make him a blood relative of Stefano? I can see how Forrest aka John nad Tony are related but John and Stefano have no blood connections.
    John might be able to think like a Dimera because of Stefano training him but that would be the extent of it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list