List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: If I were Hope........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If I were Hope........

Started by cbrady at 2006/11/28 11:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 01:11AM, Views: 604, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/28 11:24AM
    If I were Hope........
    cbrady

If I were Hope I would walk right up to Chelsea and just slap her so hard. I would do thid for all the trouble she has caused. I am just sick of Chelsea she is what 18, she so needs to grow up and quit acting like she is a little girl cring or throwing a fit to get what she want. What would you do to Chelsea if you were Hope or Bo?

#2   2006/11/28 11:33AM
    Re: If I were Hope........
    bearrie

Quote cbrady: If I were Hope I would walk right up to Chelsea and just slap her so hard. I would do thid for all the trouble she has caused. I am just sick of Chelsea she is what 18, she so needs to grow up and quit acting like she is a little girl cring or throwing a fit to get what she want. What would you do to Chelsea if you were Hope or Bo?

I 2nd that notion. Let's have Hope make it a mission to KILL Chelsea with KINDNESS. Emphasis on the KILL part Hope being a classy chick would do it no other way. I would PAY to see Hope slap Chelsea. Just as I would PAY to see Belle take Willow outside and kick her to Shawn's curb.

#3   2006/11/28 11:38AM
    Audd

Quote bearrie:
    Quote cbrady: If I were Hope I would walk right up to Chelsea and just slap her so hard. I would do thid for all the trouble she has caused. I am just sick of Chelsea she is what 18, she so needs to grow up and quit acting like she is a little girl cring or throwing a fit to get what she want. What would you do to Chelsea if you were Hope or Bo?

I 2nd that notion. Let's have Hope make it a mission to KILL Chelsea with KINDNESS. Emphasis on the KILL part Hope being a classy chick would do it no other way. I would PAY to see Hope slap Chelsea. Just as I would PAY to see Belle take Willow outside and kick her to Shawn's curb.

You know I'm ready for a good chick fight like the ones from the Dynasty days. Personally, I would have a hard time containing myself with Willow and Chelsea, A REAL HARD TIME

#4   2006/11/28 11:39AM
    cbrady

Quote bearrie:

LOL couldn't agree with you more. I feel like Hope should do some thing to Chelsea for all the pain she has caused for her killing Zack yes an accident but she uses that to get self pitty from Hope, the e-mail saying Bo wanted the devorce and now this picturee of Bo and Billie. As for Willow she is so jelous off Belle and Clairee she would do any thing to maaake sure Shawn doesn't see Belle witch will eventually may cause Shaawn Claire and she wins him all to heerself. Belle definatlly needs to get rid off Willow for sure.

#5   2006/11/28 07:39PM
    4evaDrake

i would like to see Bo just disown Chelsea and Shawn throw Willow out into the street where she belongs.

#6   2006/11/29 04:55AM
    christmas

hello if i were her step mother i will do slap and stop bother myhusband when they are back togehter have chesla hav eto be grow up act alike baby she need to stop harrasmnet on them for that reason nto need for that she is old enough know better not control over them for that mes sup marriage no way i will do tell her get ou tour life or stay with her mother billie dont come here even again till she stop doping again anymore period.

#7   2006/11/29 10:44AM
    Natalie

here here u nailed that one!!! I would tell her to grow up and get over it.

#8   2006/11/30 07:28PM
    bearrie

Quote 4evaDrake: i would like to see Bo just disown Chelsea and Shawn throw Willow out into the street where she belongs.

Bo disowning Chels? Wake me when THAT happens.

#9   2006/12/03 06:12PM
    Kristian

If I were Hope I would go to the hospital and get another dna check because Patrick is a lockhart and he worked for the demiras and not go with bo because its been a year since Zack died and Chealsi would of went to prison but let her out so she is going to have this baby alone.

#10   2006/12/03 07:25PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Kristian: If I were Hope I would go to the hospital and get another dna check because Patrick is a lockhart and he worked for the demiras and not go with bo because its been a year since Zack died and Chealsi would of went to prison but let her out so she is going to have this baby alone.

yeah I know, she should just go with OUT telling anybody, and go to a different doctor to get a second opinion...but that isn't the case ;-)

As for the chick fights, lets have at it...I'd love to see that go down...I vote for Belle Willow first, and let Belle win!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list