List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Lexi is she the one for the death card!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lexi is she the one for the death card!!!

Started by ginadawn at 2006/11/28 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 09:28PM, Views: 1033, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/30 09:00PM
    Re: Lexi is she the one for the death card!!!
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: Well I think he might harm his own daughter...Lexi hasn't exactly held up to the Dimera name...she saves people (being a doctor) she certainly doesn'y plot scheme and kill people ( a true dimera)

Even if Lexi does not seem to follow in Daddy's footsteps, she STILL is his daughter. His ONLY living girl. As a matter of fact, the only thing about Alexandra that DISPLEASES her father is who she choose as her husband. Other than that, Stefano is thrilled at what Lexie does. If my memory is correct.
    Regardless, Stefano is not willing to risk HIS family's -read children and grand chilren's- life (lives).
    Steffie might be ruthless and evil but family is IMPORTANT to him. He will not purposely endanger the life of his only livng daughter and that life of her son's. His grandson who can be "molded" to take over in the family legacy.

You have a point of her being his only girl...it would be hard to believe he would kill or harm her but this is stefano...he is capable of anything...always full of surprises

#12   2006/11/30 09:07PM
    bearrie

Stefano certainly is full of surprises. That he lives is the biggest of them all. I thought that thing FINALLY DIED. Guess I was wrong on that one.

#13   2006/11/30 09:08PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: Stefano certainly is full of surprises. That he lives is the biggest of them all. I thought that thing FINALLY DIED. Guess I was wrong on that one.

lol i dont think this guy will EVER die lol

#14   2006/11/30 09:11PM
    bearrie

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote bearrie: Stefano certainly is full of surprises. That he lives is the biggest of them all. I thought that thing FINALLY DIED. Guess I was wrong on that one.

lol i dont think this guy will EVER die lol

AW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That phoenix should be DEAD and Buried. Buried in some hot errupting volcano? off the isle of Aremid. Or Melsawen

#15   2006/11/30 09:12PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

lol i agree

#16   2006/11/30 09:25PM
    gar2244

I must be the only guy that loves seeing stefano come back from the dead. time and time agin..yes he is evil. but thats what I love about the guy. I have seen this man do so much. I watch just to see what he will do next..

#17   2006/11/30 09:28PM
    bearrie

Quote gar2244: I must be the only guy that loves seeing stefano come back from the dead. time and time agin..yes he is evil. but thats what I love about the guy. I have seen this man do so much. I watch just to see what he will do next..

Cause more chaos btwn Bope? They seem to be his favorite pair to mess with. I wonder why Steffie hates Bo so much. It's not as if Bo is really a BRADY. He might have the Brady name but he is Victor's son.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list