List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Why is Renee Jones (Lexie) leaving?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Renee Jones (Lexie) leaving?

Started by CA 23yr Days Fan at 2006/11/27 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/27 01:07PM, Views: 1831, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/27 12:44PM
    Why is Renee Jones (Lexie) leaving?
    CA 23yr Days...

After 14 years the show is letting her go? I don't want her to go! Despite her wrong doing's, I enjoy what she brings to the show and the chemistry between she and her on-screen hubby.

Does anyone else feel my pain?

#2   2006/11/27 12:58PM
    Re: Why is Renee Jones (Lexie) leaving?
    Audd

I have also always enjoyed Lexie and I was shocked when she was let go. Here are a few people who I feel should have been let go! It goes as follows!

#1) Willow. She does not thrill me, she has no class, respect for family, she is jealous and controlling. To me, she is not needed or would not be missed. She is in the way and a bore. There are other ways to "keep" Belle and Shawn apart that is more "believable", hooking up with Willow is waaaaaaaaaay too out of character for Shawn. (yes, I WANT Shelle to reunite, I was just stating for drama sake there are more believable ways to keep these two apart temporarily)

#2)Chelsea. She is a spoiled, rotten little snot, and it's not " I love to hate her" thing either, she is simply not needed. THere are enough "bad guys" that we all love to hate,

#3) Stephanie. Nice girl, I have nothing against her, but there is no storyline here. again, simply not needed!

Personally, I feel Lexie has many stories left to tell. She is a DiMera, and they are baaaaack! Let your imagination take over on this one. Her mother is back which would have many possibilites too. It's a bad move I feel. I LOVE the new head writer and the direction this show is going, I realize everything can't be perfect! However, this move doesn't make sense to me when there are others who are more disposable!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/27 01:01PM
    #3   2006/11/27 01:07PM
    Re: Why is Renee Jones (Lexie) leaving?
    CA 23yr Days...

Audd, you nailed it just right! I couldn't agree more. I am patiently waiting for Chelsea to get her's in the end.

I too am liking that the DiMera's are back and the stories are getting interesting again.

It's too bad that we will have to get used to a new face unless she's the one the death card is for? Nah, why would her own family come after her although Celeste did get threatened right?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list