List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow - a theory!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow - a theory!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/11/27 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 11:02AM, Views: 726, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/27 10:26AM
    Willow - a theory!
    Chrissi

I posted this in a few threads. I've been thinking that Willow is somehow connected to EJ.

She has become very controlling, very abusive and jealous of Shawn. She doesn't want him to be around anyone, not even family! I'm thinking this is all a part of the tarot cards, and Shawn is in trouble.

Any thoughts??

#2   2006/11/27 10:40AM
    Re: Willow - a theory!
    4evaDrake

I was thinking of something similar. I think that she may be paid by EJ to keep a tight reign on Shawn and if she doesn't she won't get paid. I am not real sure if they are related in any way but just might be on payroll.

#3   2006/11/27 11:09AM
    Gabby1971

good to know that I wasn't the only one thinking that Willow is somehow involved with the DiMera's.

She's way too controlling.

#4   2006/11/27 12:14PM
    Audd

Yup, I thought this the first day when she gave Shawn the lucky "charm"! It was "confirmed" for me the day she "suggested" to Shawn to call EJ about a job I can't believe how naive and gullible Shawn is. They way he is treating his family is appauling, I can't wait til the day he realizes what a fool he has been, won't he be lucky if/when Belle takes him back! I also can't wait to see how Willow is tied into all of this meyham!

#5   2006/11/27 01:49PM
    Chrissi

So I'm not alone! We all love to hate her for a reason! The lucky charm that Audd mentioned lead me to think she was connected to the Bradys, but when she suggested a job with EJ, I was surprised. Now.. she's getting worse and worse!

Foreva, I agree.. it's as if she is being paid.. maybe she isn't a hooker, after all?

#6   2006/11/27 06:40PM
    bearrie

Quote Chrissi: So I'm not alone! We all love to hate her for a reason!
    Foreva, I agree.. it's as if she is being paid.. maybe she isn't a hooker, after all?

The hooker theory, Audd and I both have come to agree that it's just that. a theory. It's a cover story so Willow can get to Shawn. We all KNOW how Shawn loves to help out the underdog. Willow playing this poor abused past, run away from home and became a hooker sob story really goes right up Shawn's alley. Look at how he came to Jan's defense. What a WASTE of time and energy THAT was.
    This aside, we all LOVE to hate Willow because she's in a Shelle sandwich. Take her OUT of that and then MAYBE we will care about Willow. Until that happens, we all want Willow GONE!!!!!!! Like last year's trash.

#7   2006/11/27 10:12PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Chrissi: So I'm not alone! We all love to hate her for a reason! The lucky charm that Audd mentioned lead me to think she was connected to the Bradys, but when she suggested a job with EJ, I was surprised. Now.. she's getting worse and worse!

I def. think she is on EJs payroll...she really did push for Shawn to work for him...good theory

#8   2006/11/28 02:10PM
    Chrissi

I've got my eye on her! True about the underdog thing, bearrie. Shawn did do this with Jan. He has a soft heart.

#9   2006/11/28 02:18PM
    Lann

I have to agree to all! I remember EJ telling Patrick that he has many people on his "payroll" or his exact words were he has "many people doing his bidding" The theory on Willow would fit perfectly.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list