List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This new Philip..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This new Philip..

Started by jovigirl at 2006/11/27 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 04:00PM, Views: 694, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/27 09:34AM
    This new Philip..
    jovigirl

Again they have casted a wimpy looking guy, these guys should be rugged and strong looking, what is going on with the show?

#2   2006/11/27 09:54AM
    Re: This new Philip..
    Chrissi

He's not the new Philip.

#3   2006/11/27 06:45PM
    bearrie

He's auditioning for the role of Phil. Personally, I'm not seeing him as Phil. Does not fit my image. jmo

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/27 06:47PM
    #4   2006/11/27 10:10PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I hope he doesn't get it ( since he hasn't yet ) because he just doesnt fit the part...I know it's a new face and everything but the body type isn't that of phills and geesh with all of the money victor has, they could at least get him a better looking face lol

#5   2006/11/27 10:20PM
    bearrie

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: I hope he doesn't get it ( since he hasn't yet ) because he just doesnt fit the part...I know it's a new face and everything but the body type isn't that of phills and geesh with all of the money victor has, they could at least get him a better looking face lol

LOL

#6   2006/11/28 06:44AM
    jovigirl

oops, My bad. Next time I'll read the whole story.

#7   2006/11/28 08:55AM
    Chrissi

Yeah, he's just auditioning. He has some really great reviews, so his acting is up to par. With any new character, I always wonder how he or she will do in the part.

Whoever gets the part has some big shoes to fill... haha I was going to say Phil! (Corny!)

#8   2006/11/28 08:59AM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi: Yeah, he's just auditioning. He has some really great reviews, so his acting is up to par. With any new character, I always wonder how he or she will do in the part.

Whoever gets the part has some big shoes to fill... haha I was going to say Phil! (Corny!)

That would have been cute, LOL

#9   2006/11/29 05:04AM
    christmas

hello again,

well i dotn liek what victor brought phillip home to hide hosue no one know where he is now but still his father shoudl tell belle cause it her husband no matter what period but wait till to see what happned but still i dotn like what vicotr is wise or witch father to him to hurt or without belle know nothing huh

#10   2006/11/30 02:48PM
    hot stuff

Don't like the new Philip too boring -need a hotter one

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list