List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WHERE IS THE REAL SHAWN CAST

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHERE IS THE REAL SHAWN CAST

Started by CANDYLICIOUS at 2006/11/23 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/28 05:05PM, Views: 791, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/27 12:13PM
    Re: WHERE IS THE REAL SHAWN CAST
    YANKEE ROSE

i really dont like the new shawn at all

#12   2006/11/27 01:51PM
    Chrissi

Mixed reviews. I love the new Shawn, and loved Jason Cook's portrayal of Shawn.

Brandon is a sweetheart (I've spoken with him.) and he's a wonderful actor IMO. He's got sex appeal, to me.

We're all going to have our own opinions, but I think Audd hit the nail when she said:

let's remember the good times with the old one, remember he left on his own accord, he is happy and so should we be happy for him

He did leave of his own accord! It'll take time... in the meanwhile, you can lust after the rest of the cast!

#13   2006/11/28 03:31PM
    Binks

Does anyone know for sure that the real Shawn is gone for sure I mean he may come back right i like the other Shawn way better and Willow well she needs to go and Belle and Shawn need to get back togeather

#14   2006/11/28 05:05PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Binks: Does anyone know for sure that the real Shawn is gone for sure I mean he may come back right i like the other Shawn way better and Willow well she needs to go and Belle and Shawn need to get back togeather

I doubt he will be coming back. He is furthering his career now

#15   2006/11/28 05:05PM
    MamaBobbie

I like the old Shawn, he was so sexy but the new Shawn does have sex appeal.. I mean have you seen him with his shirt off?? I think he does a good job playing Shawn. Yeah we all love Jason Cook, he was so cute and charming. But yeah, we have to move on and accept that he isn't coming back.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list