List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WHERE IS THE REAL SHAWN CAST

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHERE IS THE REAL SHAWN CAST

Started by CANDYLICIOUS at 2006/11/23 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/28 05:05PM, Views: 803, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/23 10:36AM
    WHERE IS THE REAL SHAWN CAST
    CANDYLICIOUS

WHRE IS THE REAL SHAWN I MISS HIS SEXY AZZ , IS HE GOING FOR GOOD I CANT STAND WILLOW

*** Please do not write in all Caps as to it appears as if you are yelling at us, and it is against Soaps.com rules! Thanks you !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/24 09:37PM
    #2   2006/11/23 12:15PM
    Re: WHERE IS THE REAL SHAWN CAST
    ILUVDAYS!

I Miss the real Shawn also, he was much hotter!

#3   2006/11/23 01:25PM
    Chrissi

Hi

He's gone for good. Brandon Beemer took over his role a few weeks back and has made it his own.

#4   2006/11/23 06:06PM
    Audd

Please ladies, let's move on, yes, we all miss the 'old Shawn" but he is NOT coming back so let's remember the good times with the old one, remember he left on his own accord, he is happy and so should we be happy for him. NuShawn is growing on me as he will on most of us, let's give him a chance!

#5   2006/11/24 09:21AM
    OV123

It can take time to grow into a role. So far, it's not working. Shawn D. needs to have some appeal, even if he is going crazy! I don't find the actor or the character appealing. I have no sympathy for this character, and the writers are in part to blame. His comments to Hope this week were ugly and disrespectful. His sympathy for Willopw (or attraction, or whatever it's supposed to be) doesn't make sense. No one that I know who watches this show likes this guy. Nothing personal against him.

#6   2006/11/24 11:59AM
    EBRADY

The new Shawn is alot meaner then the old Shawn would ever have been. Why are they writing his character like this. What is he doing with a prostitute anyways? I don't understand his infatuation with Willow either it's kinda strange out of character for Shawn

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/24 12:03PM
    #7   2006/11/24 09:38PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

its ashame he wont be coming back, but the new guy is doing a great job

#8   2006/11/24 11:53PM
    I just can't...

I miss the old shawn too. Heis so hot. any waythe new shawn is doing good but i just can't get used to him.

#9   2006/11/25 09:22PM
    Audd

Quote OV123: It can take time to grow into a role. So far, it's not working. Shawn D. needs to have some appeal, even if he is going crazy! I don't find the actor or the character appealing. I have no sympathy for this character, and the writers are in part to blame. His comments to Hope this week were ugly and disrespectful. His sympathy for Willopw (or attraction, or whatever it's supposed to be) doesn't make sense. No one that I know who watches this show likes this guy. Nothing personal against him.

I do agree, he was very disrespecful to his mother, still, the old Shawn is NOT coming back, so we need to move on and remember the good times with him and give NuShawn a chance! This is how the writer is portraying him now, it's not NuShawn's fault!! Also, I love the new writer, the show hasn't been this good in years, I think most would agree!!

#10   2006/11/26 09:30AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Audd:
    Quote OV123: It can take time to grow into a role. So far, it's not working. Shawn D. needs to have some appeal, even if he is going crazy! I don't find the actor or the character appealing. I have no sympathy for this character, and the writers are in part to blame. His comments to Hope this week were ugly and disrespectful. His sympathy for Willopw (or attraction, or whatever it's supposed to be) doesn't make sense. No one that I know who watches this show likes this guy. Nothing personal against him.

I do agree, he was very disrespecful to his mother, still, the old Shawn is NOT coming back, so we need to move on and remember the good times with him and give NuShawn a chance! This is how the writer is portraying him now, it's not NuShawn's fault!! Also, I love the new writer, the show hasn't been this good in years, I think most would agree!!

I second that

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list