List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Renee Jones (Lexi) LET GO from Days.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Renee Jones (Lexi) LET GO from Days.

Started by Chrissi at 2006/11/22 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 08:26AM, Views: 1253, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/24 05:30PM
    Re: Renee Jones (Lexi) LET GO from Days.
    bearrie

Quote Chrissi: Yeah, I don't understand why they'd keep Willow and not Lexi. I really like Lexi and can't imagine the show without her.

What a shame.

I imagine it's cheaper keeping Willow than Lexi. And by cheap, I mean that every which way possible. What can I say? I'm a girl who does have a nasty streak

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/24 05:31PM
    #12   2006/11/25 04:43AM
    YanDiMera

maybe they fired renee jones so they can have the money to hire eileen davidson (ex-Kristen).
    i liked lexie as a villain, her scenes with daddy stefano during the baby switch storyline were great.Too bad she got fired cause i was wishing a reunion with all of stefano's children (Tony, Lexie, Elvis John, Benjy...and Kristen, even though she was adopted).

#13   2006/11/25 09:24PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie:
    Quote Chrissi: Yeah, I don't understand why they'd keep Willow and not Lexi. I really like Lexi and can't imagine the show without her.

What a shame.

I imagine it's cheaper keeping Willow than Lexi. And by cheap, I mean that every which way possible. What can I say? I'm a girl who does have a nasty streak

Me too!

#14   2006/11/25 09:26PM
    Audd

Quote YanDiMera: maybe they fired renee jones so they can have the money to hire eileen davidson (ex-Kristen).
    i liked lexie as a villain, her scenes with daddy stefano during the baby switch storyline were great.Too bad she got fired cause i was wishing a reunion with all of stefano's children (Tony, Lexie, Elvis John, Benjy...and Kristen, even though she was adopted).

Days would be foolish to not try in earnest to get Eileen back, she was/is awesome, I hope they bring her back to justify the Lexi move. I still think it sucks they got rid of Lexi!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/25 09:28PM
    #15   2006/11/27 01:53PM
    Chrissi

You're so right. It would be cheaper, keeping Willow, and I heard a rumor that this was part of the budget cut. Still, sad... I haven't heard back from her manager yet, for an interview.

#16   2006/12/27 08:26AM
    ColemanVonn1

I'm upset about Lexie leaving the show. I just read it yesterday in the Soap Opera Weekly magazine. Lexie is a Dimeara and she could still have some good parts. Besides that, Abe needs her and the show does, too. What purpose is Willow serving. I can understand Stephanie leaving, but Lexie. That's a little too much. Just let Tek go and things will be okay. Writers, change your minds and keep Lexie. I've been a fan of Days for at least thirty-five years. I remember when Julie was in love with Tom Baxter--I think I've got it right. By the way, what happened to Micky and Issac?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list