List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I'm getting so sick of...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm getting so sick of...

Started by *SHELLE* at 2006/11/22 08:32AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/23 04:02AM, Views: 389, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/11/22 08:32AM
    I'm getting so sick of...
    *SHELLE*

I am getting so sick of Belle being retarded! I wish she would just trust Shawn and get it over with...

#2   2006/11/22 12:47PM
    Re: I'm getting so sick of...
    bearrie

We're on the same side so I'll go easy on you.
    How is Belle being retarded? As I can see, she's being a super protective mom. Can't fault her for that.
    Shawn has yet to GIVE Belle any reasons to trust him. Shawn allowing Willow to move in is more of a reason why Belle need not trust Shawn (yet).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/22 12:52PM
    #3   2006/11/22 01:55PM
    *SHELLE*

I am just really mad becuase i have been waiting, everyone has been waiting to see them get back together...I'm the kind of person that just wants them to be together right now - and get Willow out of the picture..that's all...

#4   2006/11/22 04:56PM
    bearrie

We are ALL tired of Willow, and of Shelle not BEING there already. We've had to suffer this long already, what's a little longer? Willow's Days in Shawn's life were numbered from the start.
    After Shelle team up and get Claire back for good, Willow will be OUT. Have a little more patience Shelle.

#5   2006/11/23 04:02AM
    Serena

As we have seen throughout the years, every super couple has many obstacles to overcome. This way also we are seeing the huge character difference between Mom/maturing- Belle and Willow. Shawn was foolish helping Jan out too and although he should learn his lesson, his character did always help a beaten dog.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/23 04:04AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list