List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ Wells

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ Wells

Started by curlyLu at 2006/11/22 12:08AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 09:49PM, Views: 917, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/01 06:27AM
    Re: EJ Wells
    Chrissi

Jeeze, I totally forgot about that. That is really gross, and he did say no more incest stories. If he's Stefano's son, he's doing his step-mom! Eeeep!

And this makes him John's step-bro!! LOL

#12   2006/12/01 08:14AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

there is so much "family" relations in salem lol geesh!

Ehat ej sami thing would be cooL!

#13   2006/12/01 08:17AM
    Audd

I think EJ and Sami storyline would be VERY interesting, there would be many unique stories to tell! You know something is going to happen because Sami has already forgiven him in a way.

#14   2006/12/01 09:02AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Audd: I think EJ and Sami storyline would be VERY interesting, there would be many unique stories to tell! You know something is going to happen because Sami has already forgiven him in a way.

Yes I know...Lucas didn't look too happy. I don't want the Sami/Lucas thing to be ruined but I'm not quite ready for them to be back together again...so an EJ fiasco might be fun! And it's about time Sami's story line got interesting again...it's starting to get boring.

#15   2006/12/01 08:40PM
    bearrie

I'm STILL having a hard time coming to terms with EJ being stefano's son with SUSAN. If he were stefano's son with some other female, that would go better.
    Best yet, If he were to be TONY's son. That would make a bit more sense. THAT I could wrap my brains around

#16   2006/12/01 09:49PM
    bearrie

I was looking up info on tony. It COULD work that EJ is Tony's son. It would work better than EJ being Susan's boy. Tony was married to Liz chandler. What's to say they didn't have any children? Or, EJ is Tony's child through some affair. That would work so much better/ It would be much more Plausible that way.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list