List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ Wells

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ Wells

Started by curlyLu at 2006/11/22 12:08AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 09:49PM, Views: 861, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/22 12:08AM
    EJ Wells
    curlyLu

I wonder if EJ will have an obsesion with Sami Like Stefeno had with Marlana.

#2   2006/11/22 08:21AM
    Re: EJ Wells
    iheartlucas

Quote curlyLu: I wonder if EJ will have an obsesion with Sami Like Stefeno had with Marlana.

How interesting... I kinda hope not...all though that storyline would be romantic...You know Lucas looking for Sammi and rescuing Sammi like John has for Marlena aaaaaaaaaall these times....lol

#3   2006/11/22 09:50AM
    Chrissi

OoOo I wonder, too!! That would be kind of cool. Maybe they'd do it differently of course, but it's a neat thought!

#4   2006/11/22 11:01AM
    appletwizt222

EJ is turning out to be a Dimeria.Is Stefeno the Father????? Could it be that EJ is Kate and Stefeno long lost child? I hope not cause that would be gross!!!! Kate's Eggs was used before (Cassie&Rex)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/22 11:01AM
    #5   2006/11/22 12:09PM
    Chrissi

Hi appletwizt222 - rumors are that EJ is Susan and Stefano's son.

#6   2006/11/22 12:38PM
    bearrie

Quote appletwizt222: EJ is turning out to be a Dimeria.Is Stefeno the Father????? Could it be that EJ is Kate and Stefeno long lost child? I hope not cause that would be gross!!!! Kate's Eggs was used before (Cassie&Rex)

Oh wow and GROSS. Imagine if Kate did indeed sleep with her OWN son? (and got pregnant? that would be her daughter/grand daughter in one. GROSS) Although, Hogan S has been trying to get away from these incest type stories. Maybe this would be the topper of them all, and his way to get out of that insane line for good.
    Kate is mom to Cassie and Rex and she had no knowledge of that so, for her to be EJ's mom and not know about that wouldn't be too much of a stretch. I'm not doubting that EJ is Stephano's son. What I do doubt is that he is Stephano's son with SUSAN.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/22 12:41PM
    #7   2006/11/30 09:32PM
    lynnbirchfield

EJ needs to be found out and gotten ried of he sucks and I dont like how he treats people.Him and Kate need to be together in jail

#8   2006/11/30 09:39PM
    bearrie

Quote curlyLu: I wonder if EJ will have an obsesion with Sami Like Stefeno had with Marlana.

I said that too! It would make for some creepy story telling if EJ were to follow in Steffie's footsteps. Although I happen to like an EJand Sami pairing. They make for a HOT -if short lived- pair. I get that Sami's heart belongs to Lucas, and vice versa. EJami would be a fun story line. Such a HOTTIE after Sami, and not caring that she does have a devil ish side. It's one of the things about her that appeals to him so much.

#9   2006/11/30 09:41PM
    gar2244

mmmmmm...seeing Ej go after Sami. like Stefano whent after Marlana. would in fact be goood tv... let the games begin.

#10   2006/11/30 09:47PM
    bearrie

Quote gar2244: mmmmmm...seeing Ej go after Sami. like Stefano whent after Marlana. would in fact be goood tv... let the games begin.

lol

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list