List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: name for baby girl brady

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

name for baby girl brady

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/21 08:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 07:02PM, Views: 2512, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2006/11/29 06:17PM
    Re: name for baby girl brady
    JeFzLaDy

I think that she should name her Madison because it is very purdy. They need something new.

#42   2006/11/29 06:40PM
    bearrie

Sofia Alice Brady

Sofia Brady

#43   2006/12/04 11:53AM
    bearrie

I must say, I am disappointed with the possible names for Bope's baby girl. Cassidy? Darcy? Rori? Bridget? CIARA?
    Cassidy should be a no go becasue it's too similar to Cassie. Darcy? ICK!! Ciara? Where did THAT come from?
    Bridget? Aren't there already enough Bridgets in the soap world? Rori? Eh. Of all these, Rori got my vote. Not LOVING it though. It's just the lessser of all evils.

#44   2006/12/04 03:48PM
    Kristian

Caroline Hope Brady or
    Hope Caroline Brady

#45   2006/12/04 08:53PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: I must say, I am disappointed with the possible names for Bope's baby girl. Cassidy? Darcy? Rori? Bridget? CIARA?
    Cassidy should be a no go becasue it's too similar to Cassie. Darcy? ICK!! Ciara? Where did THAT come from?
    Bridget? Aren't there already enough Bridgets in the soap world? Rori? Eh. Of all these, Rori got my vote. Not LOVING it though. It's just the lessser of all evils.

i went with rori as well....it's the better one of them... I wasn't so impressed though....is she really pregnant in real life?

#46   2006/12/05 04:48AM
    Audd

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote bearrie: I must say, I am disappointed with the possible names for Bope's baby girl. Cassidy? Darcy? Rori? Bridget? CIARA?

Horrible names, what were they thinking??????? YUK!!

i went with rori as well....it's the better one of them... I wasn't so impressed though....is she really pregnant in real life?

#47   2006/12/14 08:01PM
    bearrie

looks like it's Cassidy, Ciara and Rori.
    Why on earth are people voting for Cassidy? It's TOO close to Cassie for my comfort.

#48   2006/12/14 09:13PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: looks like it's Cassidy, Ciara and Rori.
    Why on earth are people voting for Cassidy? It's TOO close to Cassie for my comfort.

I totally agree with you on that one. I really am starting to like Rori...I think it would be a good name...it is different. And aren't soap people supposed to have different unique names ! Anyways I agree, I don't like Cassidy nor do I like Ciara...I really like Rori though...out of the options!

#49   2007/01/04 01:41PM

i think it souled be bianca or rose?

#50   2007/01/04 04:06PM
    de y&r fan

The Brady baby girl should be named Kristian after Hope's real life name. Other recommendations:

Barbara Brady,
    Brenda,
    Betty,
    (Re)Becca (Becky Brady),
    Michelle,
    Tracie,
    Emily,
    Andrea,
    Kimberely,

(I found these girl names from the "real names" cast lists of our favorite soap operas)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list