List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: name for baby girl brady

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

name for baby girl brady

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/21 08:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 07:02PM, Views: 2514, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2006/11/28 11:13AM
    Re: name for baby girl brady
    Audd

Quote bearrie: Here's my latest take on a name for Bope's baby girl. Miracle? Because SHE is that. This little girl is a Miracle in more than one way. I just noticed TODAY that Hope does look somewhat pregnant. I don't mean she looks ready to pop either. She looks like she is about 5 or 6 months along. It's a MIRACLE that she even IS Bope's child. Seeinga s how Hope has been pregnant with her for going on a year now? It's been more than 10 months that's for sure.
    Miracle Addie Brady..For short she can be called Mira

Ain't this the truth!

#32   2006/11/28 11:15AM
    Audd

Chrissi,

Maybe you could send our thoughts on baby names to the writers!!LOL! Just kidding, but you could say it's from the girls from soaps.com and here are a couple ideas We were able to vote on Claire's name, which I did, I voted for Claire!

#33   2006/11/28 11:19AM
    erbutterfly1

ohhh..i wasn't around when you got to vote for claires name...i would LOVE to be able to vote this time around!

#34   2006/11/28 11:21AM
    cbrady

Quote erbutterfly1: ohhh..i wasn't around when you got to vote for claires name...i would LOVE to be able to vote this time around!

I didn't either because I didn't have a computer at the time. I am still stuck on FAITH for the baby if it is a girl. What what will happen if it is a boy ?

#35   2006/11/28 11:25AM
    Audd

I like Faith too!
    LOL, yeah, what if it's a boy??! Some of us think it's a girl because Bo has refered to the baby as "she" or "her" and when Hope asked why he keeps saying that, he said "I don't know, I just have a feeling it's a girl" Time will tell!

#36   2006/11/28 11:28AM
    bearrie

Quote Audd: I like Faith too!
    LOL, yeah, what if it's a boy??! Some of us think it's a girl because Bo has refered to the baby as "she" or "her" and when Hope asked why he keeps saying that, he said "I don't know, I just have a feeling it's a girl" Time will tell!

Time or some soap opera mag with a juicy scoop.

#37   2006/11/29 04:50AM
    christmas

hi ,, yeah i think that great for hope having baby girl i bet that so if it girl i woudl like that name melissa or marie or adrianne i want her to let bo know that hei s the father not patirck but how ...

#38   2006/11/29 08:11AM
    Chrissi

Haha do you think they'd listen to me?

#39   2006/11/29 05:03PM
    jessiegirl

I think a good name would be Madison Brady!! How does that sound?? lol.

#40   2006/11/29 05:49PM
    bearrie

Quote jessiegirl: I think a good name would be Madison Brady!! How does that sound?? lol.

Madison is a nice name, it just has no special meaning behind it. Not to mention, Hope generally picks her children's name after some family relative.
    We are hoping that she won't with her daughter. We are suggesting names that have special meaning to Bope but these names aren't recycled.

I was thinking Sofia Alice Brady. Sofia is Greek for Wisdom. Bo is Greek and this lil girl seems to be quite Wise. Even though she has yet to be born. LOL

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list