List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: name for baby girl brady

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

name for baby girl brady

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/21 08:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 07:02PM, Views: 2381, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2006/11/26 10:04PM
    Re: name for baby girl brady
    SamiBrady_Ch...

there is already a fancy on passions...it wouldn't be so original anymore

#22   2006/11/26 10:29PM
    bearrie

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: there is already a fancy on passions...it wouldn't be so original anymore

Besides the fact that Fancy is ALREADY been taken on Days? Fancy Face I,II and III?!! I don't know about any of you, but I don't think Bope would want to name their child same as their boat. That just would not be cool.

#23   2006/11/27 08:04AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: there is already a fancy on passions...it wouldn't be so original anymore

Besides the fact that Fancy is ALREADY been taken on Days? Fancy Face I,II and III?!! I don't know about any of you, but I don't think Bope would want to name their child same as their boat. That just would not be cool.

i totally agree

#24   2006/11/27 09:36AM
    jovigirl

Quote k_grohl: I think they should name the baby Fancy Hope Brady. Fancy after Fancy face Hope after her mother and give her the Brady last name cuse she really is bo's baby

Fancy is on the OTHER soap.....

#25   2006/11/27 11:14AM
    erbutterfly1

ok...Faith sounds perfect!that would be so cute.... hope and faith!!!! if we get to vote, thats sure to be a winner!!

#26   2006/11/27 12:09PM
    YANKEE ROSE

i agree faith sounds the best faith and hope

#27   2006/11/27 12:15PM
    EBRADY

I agree I thought about the Destiny name too. And I don't like it either. I really like Faith but I feel like that name is becoming to common.

#28   2006/11/27 12:21PM
    Audd

Quote jovigirl:
    Quote k_grohl: I think they should name the baby Fancy Hope Brady. Fancy after Fancy face Hope after her mother and give her the Brady last name cuse she really is bo's baby

Fancy is on the OTHER soap.....

But, Hope's nickname is Fancy Face, Bo's nickname for her. They also named their boat this too!
    Yes, their is a Fancy on Passions!

I like Faith too, common or not, it would a fitting tribute to their relationship

#29   2006/11/28 11:02AM
    bearrie

Here's my latest take on a name for Bope's baby girl. Miracle? Because SHE is that. This little girl is a Miracle in more than one way. I just noticed TODAY that Hope does look somewhat pregnant. I don't mean she looks ready to pop either. She looks like she is about 5 or 6 months along. It's a MIRACLE that she even IS Bope's child. Seeing as how Hope has been pregnant with her for going on a year now? It's been more than 10 months that's for sure.
    Miracle Addie Brady..For short she can be called Mira

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 11:27AM
    #30   2006/11/28 11:11AM
    erbutterfly1

Joy??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list