List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: name for baby girl brady

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

name for baby girl brady

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/21 08:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 07:02PM, Views: 2450, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/22 09:56AM
    Re: name for baby girl brady
    Kristian

:) They should do Fancy Caroline Brady. Fancy is from Bo's nickname for Hope and Caroline is Bo's mom's name and then Brady

#12   2006/11/22 09:59AM
    Kristian

:( What if it turns out to be boy that would be sad because Hope would probably look forward to it being a girl

#13   2006/11/22 11:06AM
    keylie97

i like the name makayla brady

#14   2006/11/22 12:33PM
    bearrie

I'm liking Faith.
    Can't use Caroline because that's already taken Caroline Anna Brady, aka Carrie Brady.
    I'm thinking the name Summer is too Hippie-ish.
    Fancy? Nah. I know that's Bo's nick name for Hope but it's also already taken. Fancy Face I II and III.
    I'm hoping this baby girl is named something meaningful, but not too out there extreme. Knowing Hope, who's thus far named her sons after grand fathers and great grandfathers, I'm sure she will pick something along the same lines for her new child. I PRAY that she learns the baby's true paternity before picking out names. I'd hate to have this child named after anybody from Patrick's family.

#15   2006/11/24 08:52AM
    OV123

I like the idea of including Alice, it ties up the tradition nicely. Maybe Alicia. Or something very Irish. Does anyone remember why Jennifer's middle name is Rose? You'd have to have watched this show for a l-o-n-g time....

#16   2006/11/24 09:11AM
    Mitzy

Quote cbrady: Faith Addie Brady. I chose faith because of how Bo had a lot of faith that one day Bo and Hope will get back togather.

I thought of Faith as well! I think it's perfect!

#17   2006/11/24 12:08PM
    EBRADY

I think the babys name should be something like Destiny. Something that shows that because of her their love survived she gave them new found hope.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/24 01:24PM
    #18   2006/11/24 05:22PM
    bearrie

Quote EBRADY: I think the babys name should be something like Destiny. Something that shows that because of her their love survived she gave them new found hope.

Not feeling the DESTINY. It seems too much. Faith is good. Thinking of something really spectacular. Something that will knock those socks off. Hasn't come to me yet. But at this rate, I'll get it before Baby Girl Brady comes around

#19   2006/11/24 09:32PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I like Faith too

#20   2006/11/26 02:54PM
    k_grohl

I think they should name the baby Fancy Hope Brady. Fancy after Fancy face Hope after her mother and give her the Brady last name cuse she really is bo's baby

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list