List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: should stefeno come back?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

should stefeno come back?

Started by rebie at 2006/11/21 09:25AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 09:39AM, Views: 447, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/21 09:25AM
    should stefeno come back?
    rebie

Stefeno should really come back to the soap. He makes the soap much more interesting and your always wanting to know what he's going to do next.

#2   2006/11/21 10:50AM
    Re: should stefeno come back?
    Chrissi

I think so, even if it's short term.

#3   2006/11/21 02:14PM
    Audd

I hope there is still a chance!! He does a great job adding meyham to the show!

#4   2006/11/23 06:50AM
    Chrissi

He's not coming back, but if you check the spoilers thread, you'll note that... something is happening in that direction!!

#5   2006/11/29 05:05AM
    christmas

hui again

i dont want stenfo come back again he casued brady s family mess up again no way damn him smart person alike chelste too he trying to get everyone get along with him now ay i dont think sooooooooo..

#6   2006/11/29 06:27AM
    4evaDrake

I personally haven't seen Stefano for so long, if he doesn't come back that is fine too. I do have to say that EJ is just as dirty as Stefano, i guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree... lol
    James Scott is so good at being evil, i hope they keep him as the new Stefano. We will have a new Victor and a new Stefano. i hope anyway.

#7   2006/11/29 08:46AM
    ginadawn

Definetly!

#8   2006/11/29 09:39AM
    gar2244

I for one would love to see Joseph Mascolo come back to Salem as Stefano.. I pray for the Phoenix to rise agin. If only for a short time. Even if it is to pass on the power to E.J. Wells...I have been a true Days fan all of my life. So far I have not seen E.J. Wells be as evil as his dad Stefano. people please, we are talking about the Phoenix.
    Joseph Mascolo as Stefano, was and still is a true master mind..Remember,a good guy is only as good, as the evil they are up against. and on Days, no one is more evil then Joseph Mascolo as Stefano..The Phoenix....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 09:40AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list