List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow ! I wish the witch would leave.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow ! I wish the witch would leave.

Started by cbrady at 2006/11/20 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/27 10:23PM, Views: 1052, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/20 11:12AM
    Willow ! I wish the witch would leave.
    cbrady

>( Willow that witch needs to get the heck out of Salem. What thinks she has a right to call Belle a ---ch she needs to look at her self in the mirror. For one thing calling Claire a BRAT. And you Shawn think hee is he needs to honest with Belle and tell her what is living with him. Willow is such a minipulator and is such a BABY. Shawn has to take care of two babies his own and ex-hooker Willow. I wish some thing would happen were Shawn and Belle have to be togather and Willow is forced to go back were she belongs out off Shawn and Belles life.

#2   2006/11/20 02:17PM
    Re: Willow ! I wish the witch would leave.
    Audd

I posted just before I hope Shawn sees through her act very soon, the theatrics is getting old. HOw naive is Shawn to not see through her is beyond me?? Belle has very good intuition not wanting her daughter around such a loser!! My Grandma's saying for girls like this! "She's got about as much class as a cat's _ss!" THis goes double for Willow!!LOL!

#3   2006/11/20 03:00PM
    ccarter7460

I think you right i really hate willow she is just a horrible person

#4   2006/11/21 06:27AM
    erbutterfly1

we just have to remember there is a reason for her being there....i think it will be interesting to see when it finally comes to a head...even though we hate her, it is keeping us on the edge of our seats...cussing the tv!

#5   2006/11/21 07:19AM
    mamaofone13

OMG WHEN THE HECK IS THIS (GIRL) IF THATS WHAT SHE IS GOING TO BE OUT OF THIS PICTURE. I ALMOST FELT SORRY FOR HER IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOW I AM JUST SICK OF HER PUSHING HERSELF IN SHAWN'S LIFE AND THINKING SHE REALLY BELONGS THERE. PLEASE SHAWN START THINKING WITH THE MIND GOD GAVE YOU AND NOT YOUR PANTS.

Remember to follow the guidelines, please do not post in all caps, it is hard on the eyes, Thank you!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 06:19PM
    #6   2006/11/21 09:23AM
    rebie

Willow should really leave this soap or Belle should smack her and make her leave because she is nothin but annoying and making Shawn choose is just not ok.

#7   2006/11/21 05:59PM
    hopingforsom...

well I don't think that Willow should leave. I mean I actually feel sorry for her more than I do for Belle I mean Mimi and Belle has been judging her because of her old job as a hooker and maybe she need the money for I think that Belle has everything hand down it to her I mean she is a Brady or I don't know but Belle is lucky and being a role model has nothing to do with being a hooker for I do agree that Belle should be a role model but Belle is calling all of the shots and I don't think that Belle is really looking out for Claire best interest when she hate someone because of their past and who is Belle queen bee when she is one who hurt Philip. And I do think that Shawn is embrass over Willow but with Belle he will show her off.

#8   2006/11/21 06:28PM
    Audd

Quote hopingforsomedailylo: well I don't think that Willow should leave. I mean I actually feel sorry for her more than I do for Belle I mean Mimi and Belle has been judging her because of her old job as a hooker and maybe she need the money for I think that Belle has everything hand down it to her I mean she is a Brady or I don't know but Belle is lucky and being a role model has nothing to do with being a hooker for I do agree that Belle should be a role model but Belle is calling all of the shots and I don't think that Belle is really looking out for Claire best interest when she hate someone because of their past and who is Belle queen bee when she is one who hurt Philip. And I do think that Shawn is embrass over Willow but with Belle he will show her off.

What??? it's not just the "hooker" thing!! It's her whole demeaner, her actions, she would be a horrible role model, she "speaks and reeks" like bad news, she goes off on everyone around her when things don't go her way. I wouldn't want my child around that! Belle is THE mother of Claire which makes her "queen bee". It's more then Willow's past that is a cause for concern for Belle, It's everything about her. Shawn should be embarrassed, LOOK AT HER!! Belle is a class act compared to Willow, actually there is no comparison between the two!

Also, because Belle had a "good" upbringing means what??? You feel she had everything handed down to her so that means she shouldn't have her dreams come true now??? Belle and Shawn had many people interfere in their relationship and because of that they did not marry but instead married people they should not have which made them miserable. Are you trying to say because Willow had a supposedly bad life (which could be a cover story)so she should get her way now even though she is rotten?? Belle tried to be good and make the right decisions her whole life, does this not count for anything??? I think it should count for something, just because you were handed a bad card doesn't mean you have the right to make bad decisions or give you the right to act the way Willow is now!! JMO!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 06:49PM
    #9   2006/11/21 10:02PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote Audd:
    Quote hopingforsomedailylo: well I don't think that Willow should leave. I mean I actually feel sorry for her more than I do for Belle I mean Mimi and Belle has been judging her because of her old job as a hooker and maybe she need the money for I think that Belle has everything hand down it to her I mean she is a Brady or I don't know but Belle is lucky and being a role model has nothing to do with being a hooker for I do agree that Belle should be a role model but Belle is calling all of the shots and I don't think that Belle is really looking out for Claire best interest when she hate someone because of their past and who is Belle queen bee when she is one who hurt Philip. And I do think that Shawn is embrass over Willow but with Belle he will show her off.

What??? it's not just the "hooker" thing!! It's her whole demeaner, her actions, she would be a horrible role model, she "speaks and reeks" like bad news, she goes off on everyone around her when things don't go her way. I wouldn't want my child around that! Belle is THE mother of Claire which makes her "queen bee". It's more then Willow's past that is a cause for concern for Belle, It's everything about her. Shawn should be embarrassed, LOOK AT HER!! Belle is a class act compared to Willow, actually there is no comparison between the two!

Also, because Belle had a "good" upbringing means what??? You feel she had everything handed down to her so that means she shouldn't have her dreams come true now??? Belle and Shawn had many people interfere in their relationship and because of that they did not marry but instead married people they should not have which made them miserable. Are you trying to say because Willow had a supposedly bad life (which could be a cover story)so she should get her way now even though she is rotten?? Belle tried to be good and make the right decisions her whole life, does this not count for anything??? I think it should count for something, just because you were handed a bad card doesn't mean you have the right to make bad decisions or give you the right to act the way Willow is now!! JMO!!!

Please remember that I had mention that I am a newbie at watching soaps but my opinions comes from what I do see not what is in my past and I hope that you wouldn't take offensive to what I had to said. For I do think that Willow has every right to be upset I mean if some guy slept with me and feels ashamed of that that he can't tell the mother of his child then I would take that offensive for it is not Claire fault that her mother on a pedestrial and only those people that meets Belle standards can hang out with Claire for I do think that I wouldn't let my kids hang out with a murder or even someone that I feel might hurt them and definetely this is more about Shawn personal life than anything else I mean what ya are forgetting that is Willow even courage Shawn to get that job with EJ to see his kid for I do think that Willow should had a place to stay and maybe people gave her the half of the change she won't be going off on people and all people see is her being a hooker on the show Hope, Bo, Mimi and these people are not Claire parents well maybe grandparents but still they shouldn't interfere in their son life as for Mimi who cares what she thinks about Willow for I thought that they will be friends before Willow took her back to the boat and there was Shawn and this is has nothing to do with Claire. And I do think that maybe there was a reason for her past like she didn't had any skills but need money and that job at that place that Shawn owns aint paying bills if Willow is living at the Y or had ask Shawn to move in with him.

#10   2006/11/21 10:15PM
    bearrie

Hopingforsomedailylo,

Because you happen to be new to this show, I'm willing to cut you some slack.

Now, if a guy you just met sleeps with you but is too ashamed to introduce you to his parents/family or the mother of his child/ anybody actually, then I would have some decency to wonder if maybe this guy is ashamed of me? Maybe this guy is just using me for sex? I would want to get to the bottom of it. If he has issues, then I would tell him to work out his issues then come look for me. However, the first time that Willow met Shawn at the park, SHE was able to say within 5 min of talking to Shawn, that he is STILL hung up on his ex girlfriend. Willow KNOWS that Shawn's heart is still with Belle, yet Willow insists on butting her head in where it doesn't belong.

As far as Willow being a hooker, that is just a story. It's not yet been proved. Many of us think that it's only that. A STORY to get Shawn's sympathy. Nothing more. Willow's appearance was too sudden, and so NOT welcomed.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list