List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bo Brady??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bo Brady??

Started by Whitechick at 2008/03/08 10:23AM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 06:52PM, Views: 10645, Replies: 120
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/08 10:23AM
    Bo Brady??
    Whitechick

Hi,I hope Bo isn't leaving the show, is he going to die and come back from the Dead like John and so many other's???? I thought Bo signed a new contract with Days for 2 more yrs Bo Brady can't die no way! Does anyone know anything about him leaving???

#2   2008/03/09 01:52AM
    Re: Bo Brady??
    sharonb0625

bo cant leave because him and hope will be the next alices and tom hortons he cant have cancer or anything like that please keep him on the show thank u

#3   2008/03/09 01:21PM
    Whitechick

Quote sharonb0625: bo cant leave because him and hope will be the next alices and tom hortons he cant have cancer or anything like that please keep him on the show thank u
    I hope that he isn't going anywhere, He is sick right now they will find a cure for whatever is making his Pancreas shut down Poor Bo he looks Terrible i feel bad for Hope she was so upset on Friday, Everyone keep the Faith Days fans!

#4   2008/03/09 08:03PM
    luv days

~) Bo can't go anywhere, he's like a staple on DOOL's. I've always enjoyed watching Bo and Hope I hope Dr Good Looking cures him quick so he can come back and find EJ's real shooter.

#5   2008/03/09 09:16PM
    Theresarn3

?) I was reading in soapdigest that Bo is leaving the show is that true.and when Bell and shawn leave, will they come back? can someone answer this for me. thanks

#6   2008/03/09 09:47PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I haven't heard any of this and wouldn't believe he was leaving until Chrissi posted it.

#7   2008/03/10 07:42AM
    Whitechick

Quote Theresarn3: I was reading in soapdigest that Bo is leaving the show is that true.and when Bell and shawn leave, will they come back? can someone answer this for me. thanks
    I heard that Shawn and Belle are not leaving, until Bo is better I hope Bo is not going to leave Days and i read it somewhere he signed a 2 yr contract?? Maybe they will recast Shawn and Belle i hope or maybe return in a few monthes Keep the faith Days fans

#8   2008/03/10 12:22PM
    Eida

:( i am so sad to hear that my favorite actor is leaving the show bo brady that can not be happenning when i heard the news that almost brought tears to my eyes he is such a good actor and hope and him are like the perfect couple just like john and marlena and shawn and belle what is going on? and also lucas and sami perfect couple i do not want to see sami with ej no wayyyyyyyyy.... i am so upset with this soap opera so much has change its not like before........

#9   2008/03/10 01:18PM
    moma

I think this is just a way to instill in us the fact that Shawn and Belle are not blood related. This pancreatic thing is similar to what they killed off Isabella with. Her being Bo's half sister, tptb are reminding us that Bo is Victor' and Caroline's son and not Shawn Sr.'s son.
    I don't think FOR ONE MINUTE that tptb would kill Bo off. Again they are making more of this sit on the edge of our seats writing with the box of Kleenex close by. Trust me Bo Brady AIN'T going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10   2008/03/10 01:23PM
    Natalie

I don't think he is leaving..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list