List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will Sami be like Marlena ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Sami be like Marlena ?

Started by cbrady at 2006/11/17 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/22 12:24PM, Views: 501, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/17 11:26AM
    Will Sami be like Marlena ?
    cbrady

Rember how Stepheno was sooo infatuated with Marlena. Do or thinks that EJ being Stepheno'ss son will be come infatuted with Sami doing any thing to get her. Remember all the times Stepheno had Marlena because he wanted her so bad. This could be an interesting story line like mother like daughter.

#2   2006/11/17 02:15PM
    Re: Will Sami be like Marlena ?
    smilez55

He is more into Kate than Sami, don't u think?

#3   2006/11/17 06:46PM
    jippyjop

never sami was born evil

#4   2006/11/17 08:02PM
    keboyd

~) That would be interesting if Stepheno's son EJ followed suit and Sami became his obession like Marlena was his fathers.

#5   2006/11/18 01:49AM
    daysfan1977

i think that is what would be interesting follow in daddy's footsteps OR grandfathers footsteps

#6   2006/12/21 08:54PM
    cbrady

Like I have said like mother like daughter. EJ Demira wanting Sami so bad and just to carry on his evil bloodline, Sami has changed no need for this to happen to Sami. Stepheno was so obssed with Marlena he kidnapped her countless time. I just hope the do not do this to Sami, I hope they don't have her rapped and Ejn lie about it and if she getss pregnat make it Lucas and they find out before it is born and Lucas kills EJ for what he did to Sami.

#7   2006/12/22 12:24PM
    Mitzy

Rember how Stepheno was sooo infatuated with Marlena. Do or thinks that EJ being Stepheno'ss son will be come infatuted with Sami doing any thing to get her. Remember all the times Stepheno had Marlena because he wanted her so bad. This could be an interesting story line like mother like daughter.

I agree! Perfect way to carry on the rivalry. I also believe that Sami has finally grown up and has learned from her evil ways. She has always acted upon frustrations of unforgiveness towards John. She always wanted her parents together and couldn't accept that her mother loves and is married to John. But as she matures, that will and is beginning to fade now. Family is very important to Sami!

I am afraid though that EJ is going to get her pregnant against her will which will put a division in the family.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list