List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: bo & hopes daughter?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

bo & hopes daughter?

Started by Cute1 at 2008/02/25 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/26 02:42AM, Views: 1898, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/02/25 12:11PM
    bo & hopes daughter?
    Cute1

Anybody know what happend to sierra bo and hope's daughter? she hasn't been mentioned since they left for Ireland. The whole plane ride and even today when they talked about saving family he only mentioned Shawn.
    just looking for help!

#2   2008/02/25 12:13PM
    Re: bo & hopes daughter?
    Katherine25

Quote Cute1: Anybody know what happend to sierra bo and hope's daughter? she hasn't been mentioned since they left for Ireland. The whole plane ride and even today when they talked about saving family he only mentioned Shawn.
    just looking for help!

I know i noticed that too, I think they just leave stuff out and think we dont notice, sorry i couldnt help you, but i wanted to atleast give you a response, people dont usually respond to my post, so i thought i would help you out.

#3   2008/02/25 12:16PM
    Cute1

Quote Katherine25:
    Quote Cute1: Anybody know what happend to sierra bo and hope's daughter? she hasn't been mentioned since they left for Ireland. The whole plane ride and even today when they talked about saving family he only mentioned Shawn.
    just looking for help!

I know i noticed that too, I think they just leave stuff out and think we dont notice, sorry i couldnt help you, but i wanted to atleast give you a response, people dont usually respond to my post, so i thought i would help you out.

thanks

#4   2008/02/25 01:03PM
    jeremie45

In the episode that aired inCanada today it was mentioned that she is with claire and Maggie and Alice Horton's. Hope that helps without it being a spoiler.

#5   2008/02/25 01:34PM
    Katherine25

Quote Cute1:
    Quote Katherine25:
    just looking for help!

thanks

your welcome!!

#6   2008/02/25 02:00PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote jeremie45: In the episode that aired inCanada today it was mentioned that she is with claire and Maggie and Alice Horton's. Hope that helps without it being a spoiler.

Thank you..at least we find out where shes been all this time..come on writers...can't forget the kid's...

#7   2008/02/25 08:49PM
    sassafras

I dont think Bo and Hope even remember they have a daughter named Ciera. They have not even mentioned her in a very long time.

#8   2008/02/26 02:23AM
    Shadeflower

What's make me even crazier is that they seem to forget Bo has another daughter - Chelsea! When Caroline made that comment that Bo would die for his son Shawn, what about Chelsea or Ciera too??? Just another complaint - but I hate the way Bo always calls Chelsea, Kid. Having said all that, I do love Bo!!

#9   2008/02/26 02:42AM
    zzyzx

just looking for help!

When Sami and Belle were at the pub, Caroline mentioned that Maggie was babysitting Claire and Ciara. She is always only mentioned briefly. By this time next year she will probably be 18.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list