List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Poll: Brady/DiMera baby......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poll: Brady/DiMera baby......

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/15 07:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/27 10:27PM, Views: 613, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/15 07:35PM
    Poll: Brady/DiMera baby......
    bearrie

If there were to BE a Brady/Dimera baby, who should the parents be? I vote Sami and EJ (if he is a DiMera)

#2   2006/11/15 07:43PM
    Re: Poll: Brady/DiMera baby......
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: If there were to BE a Brady/Dimera baby, who should the parents be? I vote Sami and EJ (if he is a DiMera)

i thought it was said already (though may have been a spolier) that he is elvis,...so in fact a dimera....I think those would b e good brady/dimera parents

#3   2006/11/15 07:46PM
    cbrady

Chelsea and EJ they are made for eachother bother are coniving selfish people.

#4   2006/11/15 07:50PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote cbrady: Chelsea and EJ they are made for eachother bother are coniving selfish people.

eww that makes me sick to think of them together....YUCK

#5   2006/11/15 07:53PM
    bearrie

Chels and EJ? They would be an awkward pair. There wouldn't be much of a story for them. These two aren't established enough for them to get together, have a child, AND have us CARE. Right now, Chels might be a Brady by birth but because of the way she is, she's not really been accepted into the brady fold yet. EJ is a tad bit old for chels (i'm still not SOLD on ej being Elvis John). Beside, Chels and Nick will be paired off. How well that goes is too soon to tell.

#6   2006/11/15 08:01PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: Chels and EJ? They would be an awkward pair. There wouldn't be much of a story for them. These two aren't established enough for them to get together, have a child, AND have us CARE. Right now, Chels might be a Brady by birth but because of the way she is, she's not really been accepted into the brady fold yet. EJ is a tad bit old for chels (i'm still not SOLD on ej being Elvis John). Beside, Chels and Nick will be paired off. How well that goes is too soon to tell.

Yeah chels may have been refound again and is by blood a brady but was raised a benson so she is still considered chelsea benson some....I thought it was said by H.S that it was infact Elvis John..I dont know though again i could be wrong?

#7   2006/11/15 08:02PM
    Serena

Well, as I have said many times in other threads, I think Willow may be EJ's little sis and maybe the twist, is if she is the one to bring the baby connection out that was mentioned sooooo many years ago in Stephano's master plan, so as off as I could be- I am thinking Willow and Shawn.
    I know that master plan was scripted by the old writer, but there is something rotten in Denmark and...Salem with this girl.

#8   2006/11/15 08:27PM
    bearrie

When I read the soap mag, HS wouldn't comment on EJ being Elvis John.

#9   2006/11/16 04:32AM
    Serena

Quote bearrie: When I read the soap mag, HS wouldn't comment on EJ being Elvis John.

Wow, now wouldn't that just be the way for the new writer to spank us for assuming things....I should be roughed up a bit for starting the rumor that I think he may write Willow as kin to EJ, and maybe her getting pregnant with Shawn's baby. It is a replusive thought!

#10   2006/11/27 10:08PM
    bearrie

You are so right, we really SHOULD rough you up for putting that REPULSIVE image into our heads. NO ONE wants to THINK of Shawn getting Willow preganant. ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOSE BUMPS alert.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/27 10:13PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list