List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: MiMi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MiMi

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/11/14 07:10PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 09:34PM, Views: 519, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/11/14 07:10PM
    MiMi
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I'd like to see something big happen with Mimis character, I don't want to see her leave...she is such a good actress....and I love her new hair color too its so pretty on her... I think it would be cool if she got a big storyline going, I think she could pull it off...but i dont know what they could have her do...maybe patrick gets orders from EJ to kill her and she finds out and patrick doesn't know what to do because its his sister...lol ok maybe not that extreme but something like that...just a thought

#2   2006/11/14 07:15PM
    Re: MiMi
    divasb1

Yes, I would like to see a big story for Mimi before she leaves. I think the actress chose to leave in February. Then rather than recast her, they could make everything happy for Mimi: she hears from Rex and decides to head off for Chicago to see if it can work again with him. That would leave the door open for her to return and discover that her mother has been raising her kid whom she hasn't told Rex about because she thought it was all behind her.

#3   2006/11/14 07:21PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

yeah, I'd love to see her come back eventually...I'm sure it will be a different actress but she would be a nice come back, and that would be a nice exit!

#4   2006/11/18 03:17AM
    daysfan1977

how about a ej dimera/mimi lockhart baby a miracle baby

#5   2006/11/22 05:08PM
    bearrie

ej and mimi? That is a possibility because ej is cute, and if he can be a confidance booster for Sami, he can sure be one for Mimi. However, I still like EJ with Sami best. EJami

#6   2006/11/22 09:26PM
    Loralie

I like her

#7   2006/11/24 08:58AM
    OV123

Mimi's character has changed so much! She was so mousy, and such a weakling (a Jan-follower..yuck!). Then she got smarter, more attractive. It was interesting to watch her relationship with Rex develop. Then she turned into a mini-Bonnie! Yikes!!! I don't see where they can take this character unless they hook her up with a major male character (who's left) or make her part of a sinister plot, like the Stefano legacy. I wish they would have just let her be more good or more bad, the character would have been more interesting. And does she EVER think about that child she and Philip are have through the surrogate? Did she sign away all feelings with her rights?

#8   2006/11/24 09:37PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote OV123: Mimi's character has changed so much! She was so mousy, and such a weakling (a Jan-follower..yuck!). Then she got smarter, more attractive. It was interesting to watch her relationship with Rex develop. Then she turned into a mini-Bonnie! Yikes!!! I don't see where they can take this character unless they hook her up with a major male character (who's left) or make her part of a sinister plot, like the Stefano legacy. I wish they would have just let her be more good or more bad, the character would have been more interesting. And does she EVER think about that child she and Philip are have through the surrogate? Did she sign away all feelings with her rights?

I doubt she signed away feelings. She is caught inbetween a rock and a hard place...

I like the EJ/Mimi thing actually

#9   2006/11/30 09:29PM
    lynnbirchfield

I use to like mimi but she is so mean she acts like her mom and runs over people she would be ok if she didnt listen to her mom now all she is , is a big trouble maker and she needs to go, she is evil

#10   2006/11/30 09:34PM
    bearrie

Quote lynnbirchfield: I use to like mimi but she is so mean she acts like her mom and runs over people she would be ok if she didnt listen to her mom now all she is , is a big trouble maker and she needs to go, she is evil

Poor girl isn't EVIL. There is not an EVIL bone in her body. She just is very easily manipulated by nutjob of a mom BonBon. I actually feel sorry for Mimi. She can't seem to stand on her own two feet whenever Bon's around.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list