List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Shawns New Dig

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shawns New Dig

Started by Clueless at 2006/11/14 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 10:18AM, Views: 1200, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/14 09:40PM
    Re: Shawns New Dig
    NickiB

I do remember when Shawn was packing and leaving his and Mimi's apartment, he made some comment about how he didn't want anything that reminded him of Mimi and that included the apartment.

#12   2006/11/15 05:47AM
    4evaDrake

I think that Bo lived in that loft too, back in the 80's. I looks alittle different now, but i am sure it is the same one.

#13   2006/11/15 05:51AM
    Meggy

Isnt it funny how everyones first place is a LOFT, hhaahahhaha... brandon, shawn, belle, brady. everyone. hehehheeh

#14   2006/11/15 06:48AM
    Audd

It's true, that loft goes way back, and with everyone living in it, LOL, I know I'm exaggerating, but it sure seems like it

#15   2006/11/15 07:58AM
    Angelic

Yes, that loft has hosted many, even John and Izzy B.
    Maybe it's a swing set, I think thats what they call sets that they can change rapidly from one set into another and back.

#16   2006/11/15 08:11AM
    cbrady

I like this place way better than the loft he had before. This has more room for Claire to play in Also for Belle to be with Shawn when the reunite.

#17   2006/11/15 07:41PM
    bearrie

okay, that would work for me. This new place having enough room for Shelle. I love Belle's current home but I'm guessing that it's not big enough for a growing family. It was fine for a married couple w/o kids. Now that Claire is here, it's probably getting to be too small. When Shelle's other baby comes around, it will REALLY be too small. This new place (haven't seen it yet) is probably the better place for a growing fam plus, there are no memories of ex spouses lingering.

#18   2006/11/15 08:05PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

other baby? she isnt pregnant...im confused

#19   2006/11/15 08:24PM
    bearrie

Yeah, Belle ISN'T pregnant. Lauren IS. There are many of us who'd bet just about anything that the baby that Lauren is carrying isn't Mimi and Phil's but Shelle's. That's where 'the other baby' comes from

#20   2006/12/11 06:48PM
    bearrie

:-) With Willow going Pyro this week, Shawn's new dig will be able to have a fresh start. This time, it will involve Shelle and Claire.
    The ONE time Willow actually does something NICE for Shelle. She's cleaning out Shawn's apartment in a BIG way, and it's going to be a job WELL DONE. Thank You Willow for decontaminating the place, and the way you do it makes for a nice chunck of money from the insurance company for Shelle to redo the place all for them.
    Thanks Willow

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list