List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Shawns New Dig

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shawns New Dig

Started by Clueless at 2006/11/14 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 10:18AM, Views: 1257, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/14 10:24AM
    Shawns New Dig
    Clueless

OK, I believe I posted this awhile back but here goes again. Explain to me that if Mimi and Shawn had an apartment. OK bear with me, Shawn moves out so that leaves the apartment to Mimi. Now Mimi moves out because she can't afford it. Here it comes now...... wait for it so now there is an empty apartment. So wouldn't it be more reasonable for Shawn to move back into the apartment since it right across from his daughter, than to search for a new one. I'm sure that makes more sense that him looking for a new place.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/14 10:25AM
    #2   2006/11/14 10:36AM
    Re: Shawns New Dig
    erbutterfly1

maybe someone else already lives in his old apartment????just a guess!!

#3   2006/11/14 11:07AM
    cbrady

Or it could be that the old apartment couldd have bad memories.

#4   2006/11/14 03:11PM
    4evaDrake

Or he wanted a bigger apt set up for when he and belle get back together and the other room will be Claires permantley...

#5   2006/11/14 04:04PM
    Audd

I think he wants nothing to do with his his past with Mimi! I would hate to go back to that apartment I shared with a women who kept my daughter from me by lying about her true paternity just to keep me!! I also think Mr. Sheffer wants new sets. Did anyone notice yesterday when Sami was talking to EJ there was a faint car sound in the background, and again when Shawn drove up to Patrick's house you could hear his loud car??? I think Mr. Sheffer is trying to create more realism on the show. It's getting good folks, this show rocks!!!

#6   2006/11/14 04:46PM
    Chrissi

I did notice that, Audd!!

I like Shawn's new pad. Very nice. To me it looks like they revamped Belle's old loft. It's weird how they just 'forget' about their old lofts. Like, Lucas! His apartment had rented out about a day after he and Carrie broke up! LOL As if!

#7   2006/11/14 06:16PM
    divasb1

I think they want the loft vacant for another character--like Steve. The doctor tells him tomorrow that he needs to leave the hospital. I bet he "discovers" the loft as an available place to live and he gains tons more memories there. Kayla used to live there when she and Steve first started dating. I think they lived there after they were first married too. I think everyone in Salem has lived in that loft at some point!

#8   2006/11/14 07:08PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I'm sure he just wanted to leave that part of his life behind and move forward

#9   2006/11/14 07:23PM
    Chrissi

Quote divasb1: I think they want the loft vacant for another character--like Steve. The doctor tells him tomorrow that he needs to leave the hospital. I bet he "discovers" the loft as an available place to live and he gains tons more memories there. Kayla used to live there when she and Steve first started dating. I think they lived there after they were first married too. I think everyone in Salem has lived in that loft at some point!

I didn't know that!!

And, it could be that people just want to move on. I agree with that. It's always a good idea to have a new start, after a break-up!

#10   2006/11/14 07:33PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

wow, i didn't think of that before...I guess its possible...anything is possible at this point

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list