List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami's need for acceptance

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami's need for acceptance

Started by Gigi2 at 2006/11/13 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/13 08:57PM, Views: 462, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/11/13 01:27PM
    Sami's need for acceptance
    Gigi2

Today you could see the pure need for someone to be proud of her. All she wants is someone to love her and be proud of her. I hope finally everyone stops judging her so harshly and love her enough so she won't feel she has to do stupid things just to get the attention that she so badly needs and wants. I love Sami and I hope they are finally going to let her have a family that loves her and lets Lucas and Will become a family with Sami....

#2   2006/11/13 01:47PM
    Re: Sami's need for acceptance
    Qua--

I agree, it's almost a shame to watch and just see her need someone who can just embrace her and be there for her

#3   2006/11/13 01:51PM
    Angelic

I hope someone tells Will that Sami was just helping Uncle Bo and the kiss was nothing. Wasn't Lucas there when Bo called asking Sami to help? Maybe he will explain it to Will. Yes, Sami deserves acceptance, if she were shown more love then maybe she would display more love. Although, I like Sami regardless, too bad they don't, as she constantly has to prove herself! Her hair sure was extra pretty today too! It was as shiny as her glowy face when Bo told her he was proud of her, she sure is a great actress! Go Ali!

#4   2006/11/13 01:55PM
    Audd

I agree too. She needs to feel loved completely, especially after all she has been through as a child, but, she also needs to stop using that as an excuse for messing up all the time. I really feel she is redeeming herself now and realizing a few things. I think once she feels and knows her family loves her, she may be on her way to be an honest person herself. Please Sami, no more, you can do it!!!

#5   2006/11/13 02:59PM
    HOOKED

Ali is a great actress. I love her. I havent seen the show yet but I cant wait to see Roman's face when he finds out that Sami did a good deed. WHY to go SAMI....

#6   2006/11/13 04:42PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I was soooo happy for sami's character...she is my favorite on the show and it was just nice to see her eyes light up when she gained acceptance

#7   2006/11/13 04:43PM
    Soon2BMrsB

I agree, I LOVE Sami, she has done a lot in her days, but she really deserves acceptance from her family. I too hope that someone tells Will that Sami helped Bo and John out, that the kiss with EJ was nothing. Maybe she could be the final reason EJ and Patrick get exposed for who they really are!! Wouldn't that be nice!?

#8   2006/11/13 07:07PM
    divasb1

I really enjoyed today's show too and how the Brady family really embraced Sami and welcomed her back into the family. I'm sure it won't last long and the whole story with EJ telling Will about Sami's kiss will come back to haunt Sami--at least for a little bit. I really can tell a difference with the new writer. I like how he is working the story-lines!

#9   2006/11/13 08:28PM
    days_fan

I don't think Lucas was there when Bo called but I definetly hope that Bo tells both Lucas and Will that he had her do this to save HIS mother/grandmother! Sami deserves to be happy...She has had to suffer enough.

#10   2006/11/13 08:57PM
    iheartlucas

Well, I just hate that I missed that episode! I had to work! Blah! Why did Sami have to kiss EJ?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list