List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Benjy... age seems accurate-

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Benjy... age seems accurate-

Started by Serena at 2006/11/13 09:05AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/13 01:46PM, Views: 428, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/13 09:05AM
    Benjy... age seems accurate-
    Serena

In reading many comments on the news page, many are concerend Jim Lunsford looks too old to be playing Benjy. Thanks to Chrissi for getting the picture off of tv! The previous actor that was Benjy is actually 25 now, and I have listed the website another fan gave me weeks ago, a great link to Darrell Utley, on page 3 of this site, it shows what he looks like now. It is a great refresher for the character, Benjy.
    So, again, I do think they have casted an age appropiate actor. It would have been nice had Darrel Utley come back, but I trust Jim Lunsford will be great!
    I am hoping Benjy will help spark Steve's memory being such a grand part of he and Kayla, and he was at their wedding too!
    http://www.childrenofsalem.com/days/kids/darrell/darrell1.html

#2   2006/11/13 10:57AM
    Re: Benjy... age seems accurate-
    Chrissi

Thanks for the link, Serena. I agree. He's the right age. I think that the first picture I posted was not clear, and lead people to think he was older. Tomorrow you'll see more shots of him, and he looks great!

#3   2006/11/13 01:46PM
    Re: Benjy... age seems accurate-
    Angelic

So nice to see the pics on that site, I've been there before, but yes, nice refresher! I hope they can show some of the flashbacks as Steve remembers. He and Kayla make such a beautiful couple!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list