List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bad me, BUT HELLO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bad me, BUT HELLO!

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2006/11/13 05:35AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 06:12PM, Views: 727, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/13 05:35AM
    Bad me, BUT HELLO!
    JaniceSaysYes

Good Morning Ladies & Gents!

Please forgive me for it is proper manners to introduce one's self. Before I mix it up more here at Soaps.com, I want to take the time to say hello, to get to know you all, and also to tell a bit about me.

Last week, I was welcomed into the soaps.com family as a Moderator. Being involved in online volunteering is something I have been doing for over 10 years. Having been part of numerous web forums, holding many positions, and as well as currently having my own forum online, I could NEVER pass up a chance to mingle and yap about the soaps!

I watch many soaps, and I will be moderating all the soaps boards here at soaps.com. My favorite soap is Days of Our lives. I also watch, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH (sometimes) and last Passions. I do keep up on the other soaps as well. Being involved in soap forums, you are always up to date!

Once again Hello & Hi! I am Janice, and thank you so much for having me.(grin).

Be blessed!

#2   2006/11/13 05:44AM
    Re: Bad me, BUT HELLO!
    Meggy

Welcome aboard!!!

#3   2006/11/13 05:46AM
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote Meggy: Welcome aboard!!!

Thank you Meggy!

#4   2006/11/13 05:51AM
    Audd

Congratulations Janice!! I knew there were five, I only saw two, you made three!

I have been welcomed as Moderator too, Chrissi hasn't had time to put the title under my name!
    I have been watching DOOL for over 25 years, I'm 37, and Passions since day one (nothing has changed since Passions began, ) I have 4 boys ages 4-13, one girl 18 and I run a day care center in my home, so during nap time, I'm able to watch my soaps I thank God I have something to keep my mind occupied during this time,LOL! Anyway, it's going to be very fun & interesting to read what other people have to say about our beloved soaps and chat about it.

Thank you for having me as well!!

Take care,
    Audrey

#5   2006/11/13 06:10AM
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote Audd: Congratulations Janice!! I knew there were five, I only saw two, you made three!

I have been welcomed as Moderator too, Chrissi hasn't had time to put the title under my name!
    I have been watching DOOL for over 25 years, I'm 37, and Passions since day one (nothing has changed since Passions began, ) I have 4 boys ages 4-13, one girl 18 and I run a day care center in my home, so during nap time, I'm able to watch my soaps I thank God I have something to keep my mind occupied during this time,LOL! Anyway, it's going to be very fun & interesting to read what other people have to say about our beloved soaps and chat about it.

Thank you for having me as well!!

Take care,
    Audrey

Welcome Audrey, and many blessing! I look forward to talking sudzes with you! (that is what I call it)! (HA). Thank you s much for sharing!

#6   2006/11/13 06:54AM
    4evaDrake

Hi all I am a moderator also, I have been watching Days since i was a young girl, I am 38, married have 3 kids, a daughter 8, 2 sons, 6 and 2. I am a stay at home mom, my 2 year old son had a heart transplant when he was only 8 weeks old and is doing very well now. Thank GOD. Outside of the normal housewife duties and playing with my son, i watch Passions and Days, but i do try to keep up with all the other soaps. I used to way all the abc shows but since have changed to nbc. Well anyway, I am glad to be on this website, i have a great time reading all the posts and look forward to getting to know more about you all.

Karen

#7   2006/11/13 07:15AM
    Chrissi

I'm really glad you're all going to be here to help me out!!

Sorry Audd.. last week was so bl**dy hectic that I thought I had made you a mod. That's pretty bad!! You're one now!!

This week is much less crazy!

#8   2006/11/13 07:20AM
    Meggy

Quote Chrissi: I'm really glad you're all going to be here to help me out!!

Sorry Audd.. last week was so bl**dy hectic that I thought I had made you a mod. That's pretty bad!! You're one now!!

Chrissi do you need anymore help with moderating?

#9   2006/11/13 11:14AM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi: I'm really glad you're all going to be here to help me out!!

That's O.K., I'm glad to be "officially aboard" Believe me when I say I understand how hectic life can be!! Some days it never ends, LOL.

#10   2006/11/13 11:25AM
    cbrady

Welcome abord everyone and congradulations.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list