List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/10 10:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 10:15AM, Views: 2493, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2006/12/14 12:36PM
    Re: Willow
    JaSam4Ever

i agree with sheebs....i can't believe the witch has set shawns apt on fire.

#32   2006/12/14 05:15PM
    lennox

After seeing today's, I am more convinced that Willow needs to go! Besides being annoying, she is just plain crazy!

#33   2006/12/14 07:22PM
    bearrie

Girl's got balls of steel. Can you believe what she did? Barging into Bope's place and demand that they do something about Shawn drop kicking her ass to the curb. What's Bope to do? Chain Shawn to her? Beg Shawn to take her back? Order him to do that? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like that would really happen. In Bope's hearts -esp in Hope- Belle is their DAUGHTER IN LAW. Sorry Meems, you never stood a chance. Willow, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34   2006/12/14 09:18PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: Girl's got balls of steel. Can you believe what she did? Barging into Bope's place and demand that they do something about Shawn drop kicking her ass to the curb. What's Bope to do? Chain Shawn to her? Beg Shawn to take her back? Order him to do that? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like that would really happen. In Bope's hearts -esp in Hope- Belle is their DAUGHTER IN LAW. Sorry Meems, you never stood a chance. Willow, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is def. Psycho! What is wrong with her? Setting the place on fire! CRAZY!

#35   2006/12/15 09:42AM
    Sheebs

Not only did she set the place on fire, she also stayed inside the apartment. Would you leave if you set a fire in someones house? I think she is asking for the mental ward.

I would WHO if anyone will bail her out of jail?

#36   2006/12/15 10:16AM
    sommer rodri...

What really cracks me up is the way her lips were trembling when Shawn gave her the boot, I don't know if anybody else noticed, but I sure did! I think Willow needs a makeover to fit her role, & I know just the thing, apply rosey red round blush on her face, stick a bottle of milk in her mouth, some diapers around her bony butt & she's set to go. Seriously, it seems like she a little baby trapped in a seventeen year old body!! (What ever age she is)

#37   2006/12/20 08:44PM
    bearrie

I don't know about Willow being Jan in disguise, or after plastic surgery, but after reading that Willow will be helping Phil run away with Claire, I strongly believe that Willow was sent into Shawn's life by Vic.
    Willow is on Vic's payroll.
    This tells me that Vic will be bailing Willow's ass out of jail for starting the fire in Shawn's place.

I'm also believing strongly that her story of having a grandfather named Shawn was just that, a story. She probably was a street walker when Vic found her. Vic is slick enough and knows that Shawn is a sucker for the "damsel in distress" types. He set Willow up to be right up Shawn's alley.

#38   2006/12/20 08:50PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: I don't know about Willow being Jan in disguise, or after plastic surgery, but after reading that Willow will be helping Phil run away with Claire, I strongly believe that Willow was sent into Shawn's life by Vic.
    Willow is on Vic's payroll.
    This tells me that Vic will be bailing Willow's ass out of jail for starting the fire in Shawn's place.

I'm also believing strongly that her story of having a grandfather named Shawn was just that, a story. She probably was a street walker when Vic found her. Vic is slick enough and knows that Shawn is a sucker for the "damsel in distress" types. He set Willow up to be right up Shawn's alley.

I agree. I'm not 100% sure about the "Jan" theory, however, I always felt/knew she was working for someone. Right now the obvious choice is Victor due to recent events. I don't know if the "hooker" story is true. I think it may be a cover story to trap Shawn because he is a sucker for the "damsel"! I just can't wait for the wench to go down. I don't like the idea of Shelle hiding out, if that rumor is true. I guess, as long as they are reunited that's all that counts, right??

#39   2006/12/22 12:21PM
    bearrie

Shelle hiding out? What is that all about?

#40   2006/12/22 01:29PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: Shelle hiding out? What is that all about?

Rumor...they may have to hide Claire in a different country! Just a rumor. I think I read it on this message board...possible spoilers,eh, not sure!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list