List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/10 10:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 10:15AM, Views: 2492, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/11 05:32PM
    Re: Willow
    bearrie

What have I been saying? Contract NOTHING. This girl's DAYS were numbered from the get go. It was so pathetic seeing her give Shawn that sob story today. "I've never had a boyfriend, all they've wanted was sex" Yeah yeah, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah. We ain't buying what you selling so hit the road willow. I was SO haapy to have watched today's epi. Shawn tells Belle he loves HER and he's gonna give Willow the boot. Made Belle's day, made our week. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/11 05:43PM
    #22   2006/12/11 05:42PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie: What have I been saying? Contract NOTHING. This girl's DAYS were numbered from the get go. It was so pathetic seeing her give Shawn that sob story today. "I've never had a boyfriend, all they've wanted was sex" Yeah yeah, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah. We ain't buying what you selling so hit the road willow. I was SO haapy to have watched today's epi. Shawn tells Belle he loves HER and he's gonna give Willow the boot. Made Belle's day, made our week. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah it just has to actually happen now...and maybe once it does Willows real identity will come out...or she will START to work for the dimeras

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/12 04:50PM
    #23   2006/12/11 05:57PM
    bearrie

One of the soap mag has a pic of Willow and Shawn and a fire. The subtext states: Willow gets all fiery on Shawn". In another mag, it states that Willow is feeling BURNED by Shawn, and is out for revenge.

Hum, I wonder, what does that comely as they can get, 5 dollar first mate, lady of the night, plan on doing?

Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind if she were to burn down Shawn's new place. It would decontaminate any of her germs, in the fastest possible way. I'm thinking Shawn has insurance that will cover any damages right? Burn the place down, insurance pays for the repairs and then Shelle can redo the place and make it THEIRS. It's a win win situation. Wow would you look at that, Willow actually does Shelle a favor. That's a nice girl. Now be an even better girl, and hit the road. I promise we'll have a blow out partyin your honor. The only condition to that is you HAVE TO LEAVE town first. We'll celebrate your leaving in grand style.

#24   2006/12/11 06:20PM
    Summerchild62

!) I have yet to understand why the character got this far, it makes no sense that Shawn was ever with her, he only felt sorry for her the whole time he was with her anyway, and the way she tries to manipulate him with her pity party crap, we see through it already! She is saying the things she is because she thinks it will keep Shawn around, got news for you it aint working, you are on your way out! Its about time!!!!

#25   2006/12/11 08:17PM
    atwtfan03

i am not trying to bash but my question is
    how can someone so unpopular get so much time
    when some one as good and liked as mimi can't get a main story line? to me it makes No Sense at all
    isn't that why she wants to leave or did i get wrong info on her leaving for that reason

#26   2006/12/11 08:42PM
    bearrie

Quote atwtfan03: i am not trying to bash but my question is
    how can someone so unpopular get so much time
    when some one as good and liked as mimi can't get a main story line? to me it makes No Sense at all
    isn't that why she wants to leave or did i get wrong info on her leaving for that reason

No, you pretty much got that right. I can't BLAME Farah for wanting to leave. Willow gets a story line to play and Mimi gets to hunt down Phil. WooWEE!!!!!!!!!!!

#27   2006/12/12 04:38PM
    Chrissi

I have no pull of course, but boy... she's sure doing a great acting job, because I can't stand her! But... since Shawn has told Belle that he loves her, we should see something good come Shelle's way?! (One hopes!!)

Hey... if you want to know the spoilers... I hear that you can see them here
    http://www.soaps.com...lers/

PLEASE don't go there unless you really want to know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/12 04:38PM
    #28   2006/12/13 09:02AM
    marlana/john...

Quote Chrissi: I have no pull of course, but boy... she's sure doing a great acting job, because I can't stand her! But... since Shawn has told Belle that he loves her, we should see something good come Shelle's way?! (One hopes!!)

Hey... if you want to know the spoilers... I hear that you can see them here
    www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

PLEASE don't go there unless you really want to know.

I don't know about the great acting part, but I do agree with the can't stand her part. I'm close to fast forwarding her part to get to the good stuff. Her voice is wearing on my last nerve.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/13 09:03AM
    #29   2006/12/14 08:14AM
    Darling89For...

Willow is a psycho chick. Shawn got her that job at Chez Rouge so she wouldn't have to be a hooker anymore. It should have ended right there. IMO she should have been grateful to Shawn instead of barging in on his life. I think she's working for Vic.

#30   2006/12/14 12:31PM
    Sheebs

>( I think that Willow is being paid by someone. EJ or Victor to try and keep Shawn and Belle apart. She came out of no where and seems to try to get Shawn to remain in his self centered, wild side. And if she was a hooker wouldn't she see some of her old clinets somewhere. Or she was working in Shawn and Mimis old neighborhood would we have seen some hookers there before. But I think she has some major issues.
    And I can't stand her mouth. I don't know what it is but it drives me crazy to see her talk.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list