List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/10 10:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 10:15AM, Views: 2393, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/28 11:14AM
    Re: Willow
    erbutterfly1

the way she talks and moves her mouth does seem like she has braces....but i don't see them.....maybe she just had them taken off??lol!

#12   2006/11/28 11:20AM
    Audd

Quote erbutterfly1: the way she talks and moves her mouth does seem like she has braces....but i don't see them.....maybe she just had them taken off??lol!

That's how someone described it. I just had my braces off and even though they were clear on top (I had the silver on bottom, yuk) you could still see the silver line across the clear brackets. That's why I thought maybe invisiline!! Now I gotta check it out better to see what's up, but she wasn't on today and I was really going to CHECK IT OUT!,LOL

#13   2006/11/28 11:23AM
    erbutterfly1

Quote Audd:
    Quote erbutterfly1: the way she talks and moves her mouth does seem like she has braces....but i don't see them.....maybe she just had them taken off??lol!

That's how someone described it. I just had my braces off and even though they were clear on top (I had the silver on bottom, yuk) you could still see the silver line across the clear brackets. That's why I thought maybe invisiline!! Now I gotta check it out better to see what's up, but she wasn't on today and I was really going to CHECK IT OUT!,LOL

yeah...me too! I'm sure everyone is just sooo upset we didn't get to see her on todays episode!LOL!

#14   2006/11/28 01:22PM
    Lann

Has a soap production team ever terminated a actor/actress employment because he/she was just not liked by the fans of the show? Not bashing, but since very few people like the character Willow, do you think they might pull her from the show or just keep her there to be a thorn in our sides? Or am I just asking for an early Christmas present?

#15   2006/11/28 02:09PM
    Chrissi

Quote bearrie: I'm unoffended. Rules are rules right? It only makes me work that much harder at being more creative with ways to describe Willow. I am SO up for that challenge.

Haha I like your outlook.

I imagine if enough people don't like the actor in the role, they must consider what to do about it.

#16   2006/12/10 02:21PM
    bearrie

I bought me a soap opera mag this weekend. It was worth the outrageous price I paid for it. Here's why.
    The Best and Worst of 2006.
    Of all the soaps out there, guess which of our FAVORITE won the category of WORST NEW CHARACTER? And who was the lucky guy/gal? Drum Roll Please.............................WILLOW. LIke that came as a REAL surprise. Now, for the good part, here's what was said about the above mentioned person.
    Quote: At first we thought she was just going to be on for a day or so, which might have been okay. We could have bought that Shawn would turn to another woman for comfort after being betrayed by his wife. But the next thing we knew, Willow the mouthy, meddling hooker was shacking up with Shawn, serving up the sauce at Chez Rouge and sassing Mimi and Belle.................Her purpose: to be a SILLY complication in the road to reuniting Shelle. End of Quote.
    Reading this, you could not help but LOL.

#17   2006/12/10 02:34PM
    Chrissi

Quote erbutterfly1:
    Quote bearrie: I'm unoffended. Rules are rules right? It only makes me work that much harder at being more creative with ways to describe Willow. I am SO up for that challenge.

you are taking that alot better than i am! kudos to you bearrie!

Bearrie is right. Rules are rules. This is nothing personal.

I saw that too, Bearrie. :P Made us laugh!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/10 02:35PM
    #18   2006/12/10 02:54PM
    Darling89For...

I've recently learned that braces can now be worn on the inside of teeth. They're called Invisible Braces, or something like that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/10 02:58PM
    #19   2006/12/11 01:53PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: I bought me a soap opera mag this weekend. It was worth the outrageous price I paid for it. Here's why.
    The Best and Worst of 2006.
    Of all the soaps out there, guess which of our FAVORITE won the category of WORST NEW CHARACTER? And who was the lucky guy/gal? Drum Roll Please.............................WILLOW. LIke that came as a REAL surprise. Now, for the good part, here's what was said about the above mentioned person.
    Quote: At first we thought she was just going to be on for a day or so, which might have been okay. We could have bought that Shawn would turn to another woman for comfort after being betrayed by his wife. But the next thing we knew, Willow the mouthy, meddling hooker was shacking up with Shawn, serving up the sauce at Chez Rouge and sassing Mimi and Belle.................Her purpose: to be a SILLY complication in the road to reuniting Shelle. End of Quote.
    Reading this, you could not help but LOL.

I was great, lol!! Time to go girl. Anyway, today was awesome seeing her "starting" to get the fact she will be gone soon! OH, well, she was warned the first day about Belle by Shawn himself and later Mimi! See ya around Willow, don't let the door hit you on your way out, ouch, it's gonna hurt!!

#20   2006/12/11 02:44PM
    *SHELLE*

Okay...I just don't know what to think -- like where Willow came from - why she's here...and i was wondering if you (Chrissi) could like pull some strings!!! lol..and just try find out what her purpose is.. lol...maybe or maybe not - thought i could try!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list