List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/10 10:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 10:15AM, Views: 2494, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/10 10:17PM
    Willow
    bearrie

I have to say that paying 3 bucks for the soap mag was well worth it. There were many articles I read out of there that had me ROFLMAO.

The Hit or Miss section had an amusing article about Shawn and Willow. Whoever MB is, KUDOS to you. This days scene was a definite MISS. Willow was referred to as a "$5 first mate"; "lady of the evening friend". LOL I can't find/have yet to come across a single person who would disagree with "Let's drop anchor on the happy hooker". Go MB.

What also had me LOL, was Shawn and Willow "going for a spin on the family boat." "Long time fans had to deal with two virtual strangers christening the Fancy Face III mere weeks after Bope had their reunion there. Getting busy in Mom and Dad's love nest with a hooker? Ew. "

Audd,

I showed a friend of mine a pic of Willow and asked him "what is wrong with this girl's face? What about it don't I like?" To which he answered. She's ___________________Last comment was mine.

Bearrie, Audd is a moderator and if she had seen this, would have had to edit it and remove some of it because it doesn't conform to Soaps.com guidelines. We do not allow actor bashing, but thanks for posting!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/12 09:53AM
    #2   2006/11/27 10:43PM
    Re: Willow
    bearrie

Not TRYING to bash an actor but I'm speak the truth. Willow is one ___

Edited AGAIN to remove actor bashing. You ARE so trying to bash her.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 08:56AM
    #3   2006/11/28 05:59AM
    Qua--

You just have to adhere to the rules

No one is saying that you're trying to bash her but the way you worded your post made it seem that way to a mod, so just reread the Soaps.com guidelines and remember them when posting

I'm sure I think the same way as you with a lot of actors but it doesn't give me leave to talk about them unless I'm on a board that allows it or talking to a friend

Just keep that in mind is all the mod was trying to say

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 06:00AM
    #4   2006/11/28 08:59AM
    Chrissi

You are bashing the actress, plain and simple. I was the one who edited both your posts. You're not following guidelines, as Qua suggested.

Every member must follow the guidelines. I have no issue with you saying you don't care for her, or find her attractive, but saying she's 'FUGLY' is just plain ignorant. Use some common sense when posting. I don't tolerate this at all. Put yourself in her shoes.

I also agree with Qua... talk amongst your friends, but not in public for all to see. It's disrespectful.

#5   2006/11/28 09:05AM
    Audd

Willow is rotten to the core which is why we hate her so I can't stand the way she is trying to put an even bigger wedge between Shawn and his folks and Belle, now she is trying to get him to spend more money making it MORE obvious his job is not on the up & up! Like you said before, you and I KNOW the hooker thing is a cover story, I think she is working for EJ, but the girl who posted she may possibly be working for Victor was intriguing too!

Someone posted that Willow had braces, I don't see that at all unless it's the invisiline (sp) HMMMMMMMM, I know, I don't like her either She is sooooooooo naughty, bad and we know she is up to NO good!! It makes me want to scream when I see her manipulating Shawn, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Audrey

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 09:09AM
    #6   2006/11/28 10:37AM
    Chrissi

I can't stand Willow. I know she's up to no good and she's annoying to me. I'm not even saying I disagree or agree with what Bearrie is saying. I just don't get why people haven't gotten past name calling.

Bearrie, I don't want to scare you away. Make no mistake - I like your posts and you're a great contributor to the site. I wouldn't be doing my job at keeping Soaps.com a safe place if I let things slide. I hope you understand.

And hrm.. the braces. I still have yet to see them, but to be honest, I try to look at Shawn, because she bugs me so much. She's so fake and doesn't really care for Shawn!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 10:39AM
    #7   2006/11/28 10:50AM
    bearrie

I'm unoffended. Rules are rules right? It only makes me work that much harder at being more creative with ways to describe Willow. I am SO up for that challenge.

#8   2006/11/28 11:00AM
    erbutterfly1

Quote bearrie: I'm unoffended. Rules are rules right? It only makes me work that much harder at being more creative with ways to describe Willow. I am SO up for that challenge.

you are taking that alot better than i am! kudos to you bearrie!

#9   2006/11/28 11:05AM
    bearrie

Quote erbutterfly1:
    Quote bearrie: I'm unoffended. Rules are rules right? It only makes me work that much harder at being more creative with ways to describe Willow. I am SO up for that challenge.

It's all in good fun right? No reason to take it to that level of personal. So what if some of the things I say are not nice. I admit it. I do have an EVIL streak. Well, maybe not EVIL as much as DEVILISH. Same difference. But, if what I say does not pass muster, Then I will find another way of saying it, that WILL pass muster. I am SO up for that challenge.

#10   2006/11/28 11:11AM
    Audd

Quote bearrie:
    Quote erbutterfly1:

It's all in good fun right? No reason to take it to that level of personal. So what if some of the things I say are not nice. I admit it. I do have an EVIL streak. Well, maybe not EVIL as much as DEVILISH. Same difference. But, if what I say does not pass muster, Then I will find another way of saying it, that WILL pass muster. I am SO up for that challenge.

I'm the same way, I'm a little devilish, hell maybe even evil,LOL! I love a challenge, it makes life more interesting! So does the girl have braces like someone posted or what??? I agree, I try to look at Shawn too, I sometimes even mute the TV and read the captions and you can guess why , LOL! When ya hate a character so much it's easy to do!!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list