List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Just wondering...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just wondering...

Started by jovigirl at 2006/11/10 08:46AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/07 09:08AM, Views: 1366, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/10 08:46AM
    Just wondering...
    jovigirl

How long everyone has been watching Days? I remember being 5yrs old home sick with my mom watching it, that was over 30 yrs ago.

#2   2006/11/10 08:55AM
    Re: Just wondering...
    Chrissi

30 years, that's awesome!!! I've been watching 12 years!

#3   2006/11/10 10:49AM
    erbutterfly1

hmmmm...ever since i can remember..about 25 years!! WOW

#4   2006/11/10 10:56AM
    Soon2BMrsB

I remember my mom would watch it and I would sit with her, I think I was about 4 or 5. My grandma watches it, my mom still does, and so do I. I'm 23 now. I make sure to take my lunch break at 1:00 so I can race home and watch, lol!!

#5   2006/11/10 10:57AM
    redneckgurltoo

I guess around 30 years. I started watching it with my Mom when I was around 9 I think.

#6   2006/11/10 11:17AM
    Audd

I've been watching for over 25 years old. My grandmother got me into it, but at first I was resistant because my mom watched All MY Children. I was about 12 and becoming a stubborn teen. Anyway, I went to live with my grandmother and I thought I would turn on All My Children, my grandmother who is very stubborn herself said "too bad, you want to live with me your watching DOOL" I'm glad she did, I would never turn back! She is 86 now and is still very into DOOL and is VERY happy Reilly is gone, she thinks he has sexual issues because everything is so naughty, I love her, she is so funny. However, I think most of us would agree we are glad Reilly is gone. The funny thing is, is that she watches Passions, a soap Reilly is head writer to... She is furious they canceled Another World and replaced it with Passions but she still watches, we all just keep our mouths shut and let her vent. LOL!!!! I love going down memory lane, I hadn't thought about how I started watching Days in years, kind of brings a tear to my eye. I love my grandmother so!!

#7   2006/11/10 12:22PM
    iheartlucas

I have been watching DOOL for about 23 years now... Wow! I could not ever hate this show.... Although, the Salem Stalker kept my interest....I hated the "Survivor" Summer...I absolutely HATED all the ppl on that island! But, I was glad to see everyone returned home!

#8   2006/11/10 01:33PM
    4evaDrake

My mom used to watch it back when marlena first surfaced in Salem. So I guess around 30 years or so. Wow, i am really dating myself.. ha ha

#9   2006/11/10 03:21PM
    Natalie

my mom used to watch it when bo and hope got married the first time. Not sure when sometime in the 80's

#10   2006/11/10 04:58PM
    4evaDrake

i want to say they got married in 1985, then again in 2000.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list