List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I cant stand Chelsea when she....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I cant stand Chelsea when she....

Started by Meggy at 2006/11/10 06:52AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 07:32PM, Views: 646, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/10 06:52AM
    I cant stand Chelsea when she....
    Meggy

I cant stand it when Chelsea does that thing with her lips like she is partially biting it that annoys the hell out of me!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/21 09:15AM
    #2   2006/11/10 07:54AM
    Re: I cant stand Chelsea when she....
    Chrissi

Jeeze, you're on a negativity spiral today, aren't you, Meggy?

I deleted some nasty comments about two actors looks you made in another thread. Please review the guidelines.

And.. happy posting!

#3   2006/11/10 08:26AM
    Meggy

Quote Chrissi: Jeeze, you're on a negativity spiral today, aren't you, Meggy?

I deleted some nasty comments about two actors looks you made in another thread. Please review the guidelines.

And.. happy posting!

Sorry Chrissi,
    I am just so aggravated with Chelsea.. what other nasty comments did I make, I dont remember?

#4   2006/11/10 08:43AM
    jovigirl

Iknow what you are talking about. It earks me too. but i like her character, and her new haircut.

#5   2006/11/10 08:56AM
    Chrissi

The ones about EJ and Shawn!! I know you have your own opinion and I do respect it, but the actors visit our site, and I don't like to see their looks (or acting) be poked at!

#6   2006/11/10 11:02AM
    redneckgurltoo

My nickname is Sassy, my Dad went with it was I was a child.
    I like watching her. She plays the "sassy" pretty good. I can't wait to see what she is up to next, and what is going to happen with Nick.

#7   2006/11/10 11:08AM
    Audd

I don't like Chelsea either, but I think we may see a different side to her, maybe nicer, now that NIck is in town!! I think she is pretty, I think people hate her character so much that we might mistake her for ugly. To me, that means she is a good actess, she just plays an evil one, lol!!

#8   2006/12/15 08:40PM
    JOHNNYDUDE

Hey Wassup Dudes & Dudettes Merry Xmas Greetings From Canada really am I hearing this straight Chrissi the actors/actresses ACTUALLY visit the site WOW!!! KEWL!!! if this true I really wonder what Rachel Melvin (Chelsea) really thinks of my posts cuz since I read your reply about the actors visiting the site I started wondering has Rachel really seen what I have written about her cuz I am now starting to think about it and really wonder so I guess we'll have to wait and see if and I mean if she actually replies to any of it????.Thanks for reading this Dudes & Dudettes this is Johnnydude Peace Out!!!!!.

#9   2006/12/16 01:19PM
    Katzmom

I can't stand Chelsea she's so self-centered and selfish. She kills her brother and gets off with community service and then she complains about it. And as far as Nick goes, as soon as she find out he's the "splicer" it won't make a difference how beautiful she thought his words were, she'll just dump all over him.

#10   2006/12/21 09:09AM
    tam2424

chelsea is a spoiled brat and she knows it. hard to say she the daughter of bo and billie.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list