List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Lexi VS Sami ROUND 1

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lexi VS Sami ROUND 1

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/11/09 09:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/11 07:29PM, Views: 435, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/09 09:30PM
    Lexi VS Sami ROUND 1
    SamiBrady_Ch...

So who sided with Lexi for what she did to Sami and thought she was in the right

.... and ....

Who sided with Sami thinking that she didn't deserve that

.... or .....

Who has mixed feelings?

Me personally I don't think she deserved it but she handled it well and lexi reallllly needs to grow up

#2   2006/11/10 05:23AM
    Re: Lexi VS Sami ROUND 1
    Natalie

i think Sami was in the right. It took guts for her to go over and apologize. Lexi was wrong

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/10 06:19AM
    #3   2006/11/10 05:45AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

i totally agree, Lexi is trying to impress abe and keep him...well stooping to the old sami's level probably wasn't the best of ideas. I love Lexi for her healing miracles but she annoys me, I can see her turning a bit bad

#4   2006/11/10 05:58AM
    4evaDrake

I vote for Sami through the whole thing. Regardless if Sami was blackmailing Lexi, she had an oath to her patients. She should have never done what she did to Carrie, and it really makes me mad that Sami's family forgave Lexi for what she did when she knew what she was doing was wrong, and Sami wanted forgiveness and has changed finally and noone will see it.

#5   2006/11/10 06:09AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote 4evaDrake: I vote for Sami through the whole thing. Regardless if Sami was blackmailing Lexi, she had an oath to her patients. She should have never done what she did to Carrie, and it really makes me mad that Sami's family forgave Lexi for what she did when she knew what she was doing was wrong, and Sami wanted forgiveness and has changed finally and noone will see it.

exactly

#6   2006/11/10 06:32AM
    Audd

It took guts to do what Sami did. THis is not the first time Lexi did something bad, however, she was forgiven those times and again now. Lexi did not have the childhood Sami had, Sami witnessed her mother cheating on her father, she was bulimic, she felt the only way to save her family was to kidnapp Belle and change the paternity test, her parents were either (thought) dead or missing for years. She obviously has security and self esteem issues. Lexi did not have this, yes, she had DiMera blood flowing through her (which she didn't find out about until she was an adult) but that isn't an excuse. Bottom line, she took an oath as a doctor, Sami blackmailed someone, she didn't have an oath. No one is the better. Sami apologized and Lexi should have left it like that. I think Sami's family has had enough of Sami's shenanigans. I see both sides of the coin here. She did do alot of horrible things, but in retaliation to what people were doing to her, ruining her love life or family, interfereing in Will's life. Kate has countless times been trying to ruin her, she was on death row, now I forgot, was it because of Lucas???? DUH!! Anyway, she can't keep using her past to hurt her family and now they are toughening up on her letting her know, "we are not going to forgive so easily". ON the other hand, if you are going to forgive Lexi, so must you Sami, we all know they will anyway, look at Lucas and Will!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/10 06:34AM
    #7   2006/11/10 11:39AM
    cbrady

Sami was very mature on how she handled Lexi. I was proud of Sami when she went to say she was sorry. As for Lexi she is an older adult she could have handel it a little better than pouring a bottle of wine on Sami. Sami didn't twist Lexi's arm or anything to have her lie to Carrie, so Lexi is at her own fault for losing her job as a doctor.

#8   2006/11/11 07:29PM
    bearrie

There is NO WAY around it. In this, LEXI was wrong all the way from start to finish. As far as being forgiven by family goes, Sami has done way too much to be so easily forgiven this time around. As it goes, those who, love you most tend to hold you to a higher degree of accountability.

The Brady's fogiving Lexi was one thing. She done wrong, but she apologized (sincerely)for and she also STARTED to make amends for her part of the mess by telling about the antidote that might help Payla.

Sami on the other hand was like "well, I told you about it now, it's your turn to say that it's okay, all is forgiven, and move on." NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work that way. You are not just paying lip service, you have to have something behind it. A DROP of sincerity might be nice. For Sami, it wouldn't take much for her family to forgive her latest shenannigans, she just has to prove herself. All talk and no change gets you no where.

Like I said before, A family member will hold you MORE accountable than a non family member. It's easier for All to forgive Lexi because when it comes to it, she didn't hurt/disappoint them as much as Sami did. That's why it's easier to fogive Lexi than Sami.

Take it one step further, and make it personal. If your kid and Joe Shmoe were to lie to you, who would you be more upset with? Your kid of course. Being as how they are your children, you take all that they say or do more personally. If Joe from down the block lies to you, you've already discounted him from the get go, & wouldn't really care. That's why Sami's family finds it so difficult to forgive her this time around. They are not only upset with what she did, they are also disappointed that she DID it. With Lexi, they were only upset with WHAT she did. The why she did it part, they really don't care about because Lexi is not their problem. Sami is.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list