List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Go Sami!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Go Sami!

Started by erbutterfly1 at 2006/11/09 11:03AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/10 07:56AM, Views: 787, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/09 11:21AM
    Re: Go Sami!
    erbutterfly1

4evadrake....you mean you missed the presidential speech??!!lol...yeah, it aired yesterday at 1, so i totally missed DOOL, and then got yesterdays episode today...how r they gonna fix that one??? hmmmmmmmmm....

#12   2006/11/09 11:24AM
    Audd

I sat on this site during the speech waiting and hoping the speech would end before DOOL was over!! Dang, but we still were able to see it, but again, now we are a day behind, rats!!

#13   2006/11/09 11:26AM
    4evaDrake

I just wished i could have seen if passions aired today at 1pm as well as at 2. What did they show today? So they will still be behind 1 show, well i guess if they do air fridays show on monday, we wont have to wait the weekend for the weekend cliffhanger if any.. lol

#14   2006/11/09 07:09PM
    graciesmom

lucas and sami belong together. the chemistry they have is obvious and i hope that sami can settle down a bit so they can be together. i dont want sami to change too much because i like her spunk i just dont like it when her spunk is evil.
    i think lexi should have excepted her apology i mean its not samis fault that she had an afair and was able to be blackmailed.

#15   2006/11/09 08:16PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote erbutterfly1: todays episode was awesome....i loved that sami tryed to apoligize to lexi..and she was right, after everything lexi has done, she was forgiven, why can't she forgive sami?? the demeria in lexi sure came out though!! loved how sami took that one, went back to the table with her family and laughed at herself....great job sami!! seeing the way sami and lucas looked at eachother, how much longer do we have to wait??!!

I agree, rock on Sami

#16   2006/11/10 07:56AM
    jenniquituizaca

I THINK IT WAS VERY GRACEFUL THAT SAMI APOLOGIZED TO LEXI. SHE IS SHOWING LUCAS, AND HER WILL THAT SHE IS WORTHY OF THEM. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY LEXI DIDN'T ACCEPT HER APOLOGY BUT LETS LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE HERE... LEXI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND FOR MONTHS AND ABE FORGAVE HER SO I THINK IT SHOULD NOT BE SUCH A BIG DEAL TO FORGIVE SAMI. AS YOU SAY HER FATHER AND BROTHER IS COMING OUT IN HER. YOU CAN NOT TELL ME SHE WAS THAT AFRAID OF SAMI... SHE COULD OF TOLD KERRI THE TRUTH IF SHE WANTED TO.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list