List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?

Started by Accey at 2006/11/08 06:52AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/08 07:30AM, Views: 535, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/08 06:52AM
    Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?
    Accey

Hey guyz. I'm from South Africa and the Days episodes that we are watching at the moment are way behind. So since you guyz are down there where everything's current.

I was wondering if you can tell me if Marlena was found guilty as she's the Salem stalker and convicted or not.

At the moment, the episode that appears is that where by Bellle & Shaun throw a party and i think was a valentine's party day or something like that. In that episode, it's where MARLENA destrys the Blue designer jacket that is found to be the same as that of the killer.

DO YOU REMEBER?

Please help! WHAT HAPPENED THERE?

#2   2006/11/08 07:09AM
    Re: Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?
    4evaDrake

without giving the whole story away, Keep watching it gets good here soon. No Marlena is never convicted of being the salem stalker.

#3   2006/11/08 07:30AM
    Re: Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?
    Meggy

Quote Accey: Hey guyz. I'm from South Africa and the Days episodes that we are watching at the moment are way behind. So since you guyz are down there where everything's current.

I was wondering if you can tell me if Marlena was found guilty as she's the Salem stalker and convicted or not.

At the moment, the episode that appears is that where by Bellle & Shaun throw a party and i think was a valentine's party day or something like that. In that episode, it's where MARLENA destrys the Blue designer jacket that is found to be the same as that of the killer.

DO YOU REMEBER?

Please help! WHAT HAPPENED THERE?

Wow, I cant believe it is that far behind,, oh yeah Keep watching, it somewhat gets better....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list