List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bring back Alexis Thorpe!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Alexis Thorpe!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2006/11/08 06:19AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 05:52AM, Views: 927, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/08 06:19AM
    Bring back Alexis Thorpe!!!!!!!!!!!
    lennox

I guess I am the only one who misses Cassie. I think she could be a good sparring partner for Chelsea (since they are determined to keep her on the show). Also, Roman and Kate have grown children together but they seem to have forgotten that. And before anyone reminds me that the characters were introduced in a stupid way, then how about Chelsea'a existence. I remember Billie giving birth to a stillborn child in the bayou. I seem also remember her trying to frame Hope. Then, all of a sudden we have Chelsea! Give me a break!

#2   2006/11/08 06:24AM
    Re: Bring back Alexis Thorpe!!!!!!!!!!!
    4evaDrake

LOL lennox, you are so right. Cassie would be a good character to bring back, and Rex too. But what they really need to do is bring in a character for Billie. She is so busy with other peoples husbands, she needs a man of her own. Patrick would have been perfect, why they changed that angle i will never know.

#3   2006/11/08 06:58AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

somethings make you wonder...I'd like to see billie back with patrick

#4   2006/11/08 07:05AM
    Meggy

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: somethings make you wonder...I'd like to see billie back with patrick

I would like to see this too!!!!!

#5   2006/11/08 11:44AM
    cbrady

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: somethings make you wonder...I'd like to see billie back with patrick

So do I what ever got them two to go diffreent ways they belong togather they are to much a like hey at least he isnt married yes they need to bring back Cassie and Rex for Mimi to have them back would be great her true love it would be great to have cassie back maybe the one to set kate straight along with her niece chelsea

#6   2006/11/08 06:07PM
    Chrissi

Me too! She only ever gets to have sex with a guy, never anything really lasting or meaningful.

#7   2006/11/08 08:20PM
    bearrie

I was upset with the way Alexis was dropped. It would be nice to see Cassie and Rex again. Carrie has a sister that she COULD be sisterly with. Carrie and Belle might have a sisterly realtionship but Belle and Carrie aren't sisters. Different parents altogether. Although, they probably do think of each other as sisters.

Yeah, I say bring Cassie back. There are many stories that she could be in.

#8   2006/11/13 12:28PM
    spree

Cassie was killed by the Salem strangler last year at the carnival in Salem Place. Remember Kate was found holding the knife. Rex is the one who could come back from chicago, but probably wouldn't return until he knew Mimi was gone from Salem for good.

#9   2006/11/13 04:52PM
    lennox

Remember spree, that Cassie was not really dead. She was part of that ridiculous story where all the 'victims' were found alive on an island replicated to look like Salem. Then, she came home and Jack dropped her off at the pub. Since then we've never seen her again unless I missed something.

#10   2006/11/13 05:05PM
    Serena

Quote lennox: Remember spree, that Cassie was not really dead. She was part of that ridiculous story where all the 'victims' were found alive on an island replicated to look like Salem. Then, she came home and Jack dropped her off at the pub. Since then we've never seen her again unless I missed something.

You are right, she was with Jack on that funky island- I recall she was at the pub, then maybe went to Chicago and that's why Rex went there? I don't remember the particulars either. Last year while I was in the nbc tour, I met her best friend, whose name is a blank now- but she said Alexis didn't want to do soaps, so unless something has changed it is her choice not to be on, according to her friend.
    Of course Cassie could be with Nicole, Eric and others who just disappear?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list