List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow is one DUMB ASSED chick.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow is one DUMB ASSED chick.

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/07 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 03:50PM, Views: 339, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/07 12:35PM
    Willow is one DUMB chick.
    bearrie

Willow is one DUMB ***** chick.

The way Shawn was SO eager for you and him to move in together should have been easy to see. I can't believe that Shawn is actually going to go through with that. Actually, if what I read is right, that's not going to happen. Thanks to november's sweeps, There is going to be more of a push on Shelle. They have to team up if they are to outwit Victor, from taking Claire from them.

I would like to believe that Willow has enough SMARTS in her to take what Mimi said to heart. There is room for only ONE woman in Shawn's heart and WE ALL know who that is. Willow thinking she can lasso Shawn to her, and edge out Belle, only goes to show how BRILLIANT Willow is.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/07 02:41PM
    #2   2006/11/07 12:42PM
    Re: Willow is one DUMB ASSED chick.
    Qua--

Who really takes in stride what someone is saying to them?

She is kinda... out there for lack of a better word and just wants to live in the moment with Shawn... she is boring as well as Belle so i have no preference

Ooooooo I have to consult to see if you can say a--ed or not

#3   2006/11/07 02:42PM
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote Qua--: Who really takes in stride what someone is saying to them?

She is kinda... out there for lack of a better word and just wants to live in the moment with Shawn... she is boring as well as Belle so i have no preference

Ooooooo I have to consult to see if you can say a--ed or not

I am trying to give Willow a chance. She is new blood and not related to anyone. Who knows maybe she is someone, I can come to enjoy!

#4   2006/11/07 03:50PM
    Audd

I still think there is something up with this girl. She just comes to town out of the blue, runs into Shawn, gives him a "charm", tells him to call EJ (DiMera) about a job, manipulates and puts a sob story on about wanting her own place to live to hang up pictures and have friends over and then pouts and says how his family will never accept Shawn with a former prostitute. She is either working for someone, or is disguised as someone (someone posted the latter yesterday which I thought was interesting) I do think if she is working for someone,howoever, she is still falling for him anyway. Or maybe I'm wrong and she is really just one dumb ***ed chick! LOL!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list