List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Why is Patrick so hung up on Hope?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Patrick so hung up on Hope?

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/07 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 05:36PM, Views: 905, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/28 11:41AM
    Re: Why is Patrick so hung up on Hope?
    bearrie

I am sorry that Patrick is leaving. He is such a CUTIE. At least THIS Patrick is anyway. I doubt the next Patrick will be just as cute.
    FYI: I know NOTHING about a possible Patrick recast. I'm just saying that in the future, whom ever they cast as Patrick probably will not be as cute as this one. I'm LOVING this Patrick's dark side. He's dark, complicated and sweet. BIG SIGH-------------------

#12   2006/11/28 07:23PM
    4evaDrake

I am not sure there will even be a recast. I am just hoping that storyline will be done with and move on.

#13   2006/11/28 07:31PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote 4evaDrake: I am not sure there will even be a recast. I am just hoping that storyline will be done with and move on.

i dont mind the story line so much i just wish they would elaborate

#14   2006/11/28 07:36PM
    4evaDrake

I think this story line is one that was a left over from the old writer who we keep nameless. They didn't want to have another miscarriage, we all know we have had our share of them this year. I am glad that they changed it around so it is Bo's and not Patricks.
    I just am waiting for them to find out it is Bo's and give it Patrick good.

#15   2006/12/04 03:37PM
    Kristian

3) Celeste said that somebody we love is going to die and since Patrick didnt press charges Hope has to go with him anywere and then he is going to kill her.

#16   2006/12/06 05:34PM
    Kristian

The real question is why is Hope so hung up on Patrick he probably works for the demiras not to mention EJ he is working with Tony I bet because on the next episode Rico is going to tell Jack & Marlena that Tony is in jail.

#17   2006/12/06 05:36PM
    Kristian

Quote bearrie: I honestly don't get it. WHY IS PATRICK SO gung ho on getting Hope? I know Hope's an awesome woman and she's a Horton/Brady to boot but still. Hope belongs to BO, and vice versa. Is Patrick hoping to gain status being w/ Hope? Patrick's a cute enough guy, why doesn't he aim for a single, available gal like Billie? WHY HOPE?

He already was with Billie and she regreted it and besides yesterday he threatened her.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list