List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow on contract!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow on contract!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/11/07 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/10 07:17AM, Views: 985, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/07 11:39AM
    Willow on contract!
    Chrissi

Thumbs up for some, thumbs down for others!!

Annie Burgstede- Willow, is now on contract as of today. I wonder what this is all about? Could it be that she is someone from the Brady family, as someone previously suggested? She does have a grandpa Shawn, who gave her that medal. Hrm....

Your thoughts?

#2   2006/11/07 11:48AM
    Re: Willow on contract!
    cbrady

Please say it isnt so and I thought the writters were going to stay away from the whole insest thing, I think she is some how conected with the Demiras and could be infact Stephenos daughter why ekse would she be eager to have Shawn work with Ej.

#3   2006/11/07 11:53AM
    Chrissi

She is definitely on contract but the rest is just speculation on my part!

#4   2006/11/07 12:19PM
    Qua--

They needed to add someone for a triangle seeing as FF is leaving the show

#5   2006/11/07 04:05PM
    Audd

I've been saying this since day 1. She is working for someone! Gotta be! She comes into town out of the blue, strikes up a conversation with Shawn, gives him a "charm, suggests to Shawn to call EJ (DiMera) about a job, attaches herself at the hip to Shawn, manipulates and put the guilt trip on Shawn about wanting her own place to live to hang up pictures and have friends over then pouts about Shawn's family will never accept him with a former prostitute. Someone suggesting she may even be Jan in disguise which I thought was clever. So, in my opinion, she is either working for someone or in disguise. Or maybe she is just that dumb like someone posted before. I don't like the girl, something is definately up with her!! Remember, the DiMera's hate the Brady's, Shawn is one, so what better way to keep one Brady unhappy then to keep him from Belle, his true love, so bring in a hooker who is needy, manipulative and get Shawn to work for a DiMera, makes sense to me. JMO!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/07 04:06PM
    #6   2006/11/07 06:22PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Hmm, that is a good suggestion Audd...you are right she could be Jan...or at least a Dimera...I wonder what's going to go on there. I personally don't like her character too much, but we shall see what happens.

#7   2006/11/08 03:54PM
    Chrissi

It looks that way, Audd!! The plot thickens!

#8   2006/11/08 07:15PM
    seaaaxy 2654

>) i really dont like willow she asks like a baby when mimis around and she has no reason to yell at her because befor she new that shawn and her were married they were kool but ever since she knew shes been a total dummy
    anyways she should jist stay out of it and let shawn and belle be together

#9   2006/11/08 09:06PM
    graciesmom

i dont like willow at all. i am not sure what is up with her but there is definately a story. i am very excited to find out but i want her to leave shawn alone

#10   2006/11/08 09:09PM
    graciesmom

wow!!i do not like willow and thought that something was fishy from the start but for some reason i never thought she may be stephenos daughter. i just may be or something close along those lines.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list