List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What's your fave & worse storyline?:)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's your fave & worse storyline?:)

Started by Chrissi at 2006/11/07 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 08:19PM, Views: 779, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/07 11:45AM
    Re: What's your fave & worse storyline?:)
    cbrady

yes the whole Chelsea Bille and Bo is getting rediculus and most of all the whole Willow story line

#12   2006/11/07 04:00PM
    Steve & Kayla
    Sweetness24

1. Steve and Kayla brought me back to the show. When they killed Steve off, put Kayla with Shane, tore the Brady family apart I completely quit watching.

2. They are slowly rebuilding a strong Brady family and I am all for it. Bo & Hope, John & Marlena.

3. Sweet, common sense Abby could save another street/bad boy. Max needs a good storyline.

3. Worst: All story lines now and Marlena being possessed. Get rid of the whining Lockhearts and mean evil Chealse (I fast forward her out of the way like I used to Sami).

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/07 04:03PM
    #13   2006/11/07 06:46PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I really liked the chelsea killing Zach line (not because someone died or a child was killed) thats just when I realllllllly started watching the show, the storyline drew me in, must have meant it was good.

I really DONT like the bo/billie/billie/steve storylines...can't we just get Bo and Hope back and Kayla and Steve back and get billie someone of her own! I really hate the chelsea trying to involve herself in bo and billie too

...I figured I'd give more recent hates and likes for storylines...since there are SOOOO many I like and dont

#14   2006/11/07 08:19PM
    Mitzy

Worst storyline: Jan tieing Shawn to a bed; that was ridiculous. The story where everyone "died" and went to that island. Chelsea, Billie and Bo drama. I am sooo sick of Chelsea. The Willow story.

Yes! Hated the Jan storyline! Hated what it ultimately did to break up Shawn & Belle. Never wanted Philip & Belle to get together. I wish Billie & chelsea would just leave town and they can take Willow with them!

My favorite storyline would be back in the early days of Bo & Hope when they were down at that plantation in Lousiana.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list