List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What's your fave & worse storyline?:)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's your fave & worse storyline?:)

Started by Chrissi at 2006/11/07 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 08:19PM, Views: 699, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/07 06:32AM
    What's your fave & worse storyline?:)
    Chrissi

1) What is the most fave storyline of the past or present?

I have a hard time answering this one myself...

2) What is your least fave storyline that you can remember, (Past and Present).

Mine are any of the storylines that had no ending!!

#2   2006/11/07 08:43AM
    Re: What's your fave & worse storyline?:)
    Audd

I have two favorites
    1) The Kristen/Susan storyline. I loved it sooooooooo much, it was fun, interesting, edge of your seat story. When Kristen was "faking" her pregnancy it was awesome and Eileen Davidson playing the duo roles wasfantastic!!(She played other roles too) THese were the "good old days" but it's coming back! Just wait and see.

2) Carly being buried alive by Vivian. I was so into it that I would bring my TV outside so I could lay out in the sun and watch DOOL at the same time. Very interesting storyline.

Worst storylines are most of the Reilly years. I would miss days if not weeks worth of episodes, now I'm watching again daily, something I haven't done in years. I feel the new writer is doing a good job considering he has a huge mess to clean up because of Reilly. It's a huge transistional period and we must be patient because these changes are for the best and are not going to change overnight. In my opinion, it's on it's way back to the top. Imagine how good the show will be in 6 months to ayear. Best things come to those who wait and I've waited years as have many of us.

#3   2006/11/07 08:54AM
    jovigirl

Definatley any of the storylines from the 80's,Vivian and carly, all the young love with Bo and hope , steve,and kayla. I would rush home from school to rewind my video tape to watch !!

The Mike Horton story, he was always so boring.

#4   2006/11/07 08:55AM
    DaveNumberOne

ive only been watching days for about 7 or 8 years now...but i would have to say my favorite storyline since then would have to be the whole stefano controlling hope and john..princess gina and father john storyline..i was so engrossed in the show during that time that it was hard to wait till the next day to see what happens next.

the worst one would have to be a lot of the stuff thats going on right now. i realize theres a new writer cleaning up the old writers mess but my god its taking forever for something interesting to happen.

#5   2006/11/07 09:34AM
    4evaDrake

my favorite story line would have to be when Marlena first came back and John was Roman, and he saw her on the pier and looked again and said DOC! Boy i still get the chills.

my worst story line was the whole possessed Marlena bit.

#6   2006/11/07 10:37AM
    erbutterfly1

totally agree with the whole marlana being possessed thing...that was the worst ever!

best ever.....n e thing dealing with sami...shes always got drama!when she was pregnant with will, lieing to everyone, always trying to stop everyones weddings, i even enjoyed the stan storyline(when she took time off the show to have her baby)

#7   2006/11/07 10:43AM
    Natalie

I liked the Princess Gina and when Greta was on the show.
    The worst was when Marlena was posessed by the devil
    I loved when Hope, Bo,Patch Kayla and Shane and Kimberly were on. With Shanes Daughter Eve. That's when it was good.

#8   2006/11/07 11:27AM
    Chrissi

Great posts!! I am remembering some of my favourite storylines and not so favourite ones, just by reading.

It's fun to relive them. Too bad they're not on DVD!! :P

#9   2006/11/07 11:37AM
    cbrady

Mine was when Sami was pregnat with Will and all the stuff after her that with Will like being kidnap and then going I think to Paris to get him and she had ti then marry Austin to get him back, when Carrie hit her with her car and Sami had amesia and couldnt walk then she could do both and found out Lucas was really wills daddy and how it went all down. worse was Marlanea being possed and the whole Salem serial killer with the island thing these drove me nuts.

#10   2006/11/07 11:41AM
    AEK21

My favorite storylines were with carly and vivan. When sammy was about to be executed. The bulima story. Bo and Hope's past love.

I think the majority of stories are interesting, but everything takes sooooooooooo long. It makes you not even sad to miss an episode.

Worst storyline: Jan tieing Shawn to a bed; that was ridiculous. The story where everyone "died" and went to that island. Chelsea, Billie and Bo drama. I am sooo sick of Chelsea. The Willow story.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list