List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I love Mimi now!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love Mimi now!

Started by *SHELLE* at 2006/11/06 07:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 06:24PM, Views: 351, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/06 07:12PM
    I love Mimi now!
    *SHELLE*

I used to love Mimi before she wasn't in the Belle and Shawn relationship. I started to dislike her when she started being with Shawn, and then when she married Shawn...but now I adore her again. she is so beautiful, SHE HAS GREAT LIPGLOSS! (I'm obsessed with lipgloss if you didn't knwo!) And I wish that she would have yelled at Willow, and insulted her more! I can't stand willow and she needs to go, and if Shawn is stupid enough to get a house with her...I'M GOING TO BE SO MAD!!

#2   2006/11/06 07:14PM
    Re: I love Mimi now!
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I almost wish Mimi and shawn would be together again, I really do like her. She can be conniving a guess but look at her mom Bonnie...anyways...I'd at least like to see Shawn and Mimi back on friend status at least and Mimi happy

#3   2006/11/06 07:15PM
    *SHELLE*

yea i know where you are coming from! But i am a total shelle fan obviously lol. But mimi does need to get a good guy - add some actors!

#4   2006/11/06 07:16PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I'm hoping that is what Hogan will do

#5   2006/11/07 11:41AM
    cbrady

I was proud of Mimi too I just wish Shawn would forgive her and at least be friends again Mimi is changeing and trying to become a better person and she has every right to insult Willow I used to feel sorry for her but know I wish she would leave as fast as she came, Willow I think Is some how conected with Ej and the Demiras wouldnt it be something if she was in fact Stephenos daughter

#6   2006/11/07 06:24PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I agree with the Dimera part.... I miss Mimi & Shawn...but I think I'd rather them be really good friends, never together again though

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list