List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: for once cant brady smarten up!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

for once cant brady smarten up!

Started by sandrab at 2014/07/16 12:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 10:33AM, Views: 304, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/07/16 12:08AM
    for once cant brady smarten up!
    sandrab

how long do we have to watch brady get taken in every time, at least every now and again let him look a little smart

#2   2014/07/16 02:00AM
    Re: for once cant brady smarten up!
    Ms. Diablo

Quote sandrab: how long do we have to watch brady get taken in every time, at least every now and again let him look a little smart

True. Brady has been acting like a tool. He lacks common sense intuition. He continues to get tangled with the wrong women especially Kirsten Dimera *vomit* the rampit substance abuse (again) doesn't help him much as he's stuck in a preverbal fog and his judgement is completely gone

I think Brady is about to hit his rock bottom (lose his job, freedom, etc) so, this may cause him wise up and a good start would be detox and therapy.

#3   2014/07/16 09:50AM
    dcaminiti

Brady use to be one of my favorite characters. I loved the love story between Chloe and Brady and how he stood by her when she was so sick. I loved how he was a friend to everyone and always the reasonable one. I wish Chloe would come back for him I always loved them together. Even though I didn't care for Melanie he was a good friend to her. loved him and Chloe as a couple.

#4   2014/07/16 10:33AM
    Valentine14

Brady makes me so mad! The way he treats John is disgusting. The actor is fantastic cause he really plays the part so well! Glad he won Daytime Emmy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list